Storm after storm.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Storm after storm.

You know all this snow you're having in the US? Well this is what it looks like when it makes landfall here.

Getting so tired of this weather and they're saying it'll be even worse on Friday.

The UK winter of 2013/2014 is officially the wettest on record, and it's not even close to being over.

oh yea wait until next week. We have a very large system that will be hitting NYC area sunday-monday.

Comment

Urgh! Keep it! Or make sure it stays as snow lol.

Comment

It was 80 here Monday and Tuesday with sunshine. The AC is running right now, in my store.
        Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
        Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
        I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
        Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

You think that's bad. I went to sleep with the windows open and the ceiling fan on last friday... I woke up 4 hours later and the weather was almost zero degrees and I had icicles hanging from my nose. Houston...

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
            You think that's bad. I went to sleep with the windows open and the ceiling fan on last friday... I woke up 4 hours later and the weather was almost zero degrees and I had icicles hanging from my nose. Houston...
            That's usually what our weather is like. Cold, crisp, sunny weather. But no, day after day of rain and 60+ winds. The south west of England is pretty much under water.

Comment

From yesterday.

2 days before the sea wall went bye bye.

And yep, the trains were still running up until the above images.

Comment

Whose bright idea was it to put a train over there? Great scenery, but death in every angle. It's 35 degrees in Houston right now or as the south calls it, shut-down everything-stay in your house-watch tv weather.

Comment

Just been cold and windy up here, bit rainy nothing out of the normal rain pattern.

I'm not insane. I'm just overwhelming!

·····••••• Support Cainslair. Donate here!•••••·····
                  ·····••••• and get extra options! •••••·····

Comment

Whose bright idea was it to put a train over there? Great scenery, but death in every angle. It's 35 degrees in Houston right now or as the south calls it, shut-down everything-stay in your house-watch tv weather.
                    wow that is cold for you guys. Though nice open your window when you go to sleep weather.

Comment

The best part about it is that if you didn't look at the video title, you could think it was a boat lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Sirex View Post
                        Just been cold and windy up here, bit rainy nothing out of the normal rain pattern.
                        You've been getting lucky then. Horrific in the Midlands yesterday.

Comment

Storm is now a few hours our in the Atlantic and the pressure is dropping below 950mb (Is this hurricane territory? I'm not 100% sure). I think this one might hurt! Feeling very sorry for those on the south west coast that are already under water.

Comment

Originally posted by juneau View Post
                            dropping below 950mb
                            My God! Almost a gigabyte of pressure!

Comment

My God! Almost a gigabyte of pressure!

Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                              Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                              I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                              Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                              Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                                by Apache Warrior
                                6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                              • Reply to 6 years
                                by Sirex
                                I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                                Just hit 2.5K miles...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                              • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                                by Sirex
                                Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                              • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                                by Sirex
                                Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                              • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                                by Sirex
                                Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                              Working...
                              X