Way to give back to the Lair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Way to give back to the Lair

So I have been doing online marketing surveys with the company pinecone research for about a year now and roll the money back into the donations I can here. It is not much though it helps.
    You do have to complete the surveys they give you in about 3 days and you get $3 per survey. The money can then be put into your paypal account.
    They are looking for more people if you get accepted. Email is below.

**It’s not too late to take advantage of this special opportunity to refer households to apply for membership on the PineCone Research panel.** If you have already assisted with this effort - thank you and please feel free to disregard this email.

Share the benefits of being a PineCone Research member with your friends or relatives!

PineCone Research is growing and we invite you to help! We are offering select members the opportunity to recommend membership to a friend or relative who is NOT a member of their household.

Do you know of households that would like to join the PineCone Research Panel? If so, please FORWARD A COPY of this email to each household you would like to refer so that they may click on the registration link shown below. That household should complete the registration form themselves and submit it. REMEMBER THAT ONLY ONE PERSON PER HOUSEHOLD MAY REGISTER. Multiple registrations of the same Household will void all registrations.

Here is the link to the registration:

http://www.pineconeresearch.com/signup/ds710.aspx

As a member in good standing, you've already seen the benefits of being part of PineCone Research. So please, share the benefits of membership with a friend. Don't forget, please don't tell them about any of the products that you have seen in our questionnaires or tried in your home. Remember, it's important that your PineCone Research survey and product testing experiences remain confidential.

If your referral has any questions, they can email us at scott@pineconeresearch.com or click on the link to learn more about PineCone Research.

http://www.pineconeresearch.com//policy.htm

While this is not a paid referral program, we genuinely appreciate your help in spreading the word that PINECONE IS GROWING!

Thank you,

Karen Scott

Web site: http://www.pineconeresearch.com

Something makes me thing this won't be open to people in the UK.

Comment

not sure.. you can try though.

Comment

Will take a look this evening. Probably in an FAQ somewhere.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
        Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
          by Apache Warrior
          6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
        • Reply to 6 years
          by Sirex
          I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
          Just hit 2.5K miles...
          5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
        • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
          by Sirex
          Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
          5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
        • Reply to Hell Let Loose
          by Sirex
          Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
          5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
        • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
          by Sirex
          Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
          5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
        Working...
        X