UK's most stupid thief

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UK's most stupid thief

A thief was yesterday dubbed Britain's most stupid crook after he was arrested for turning up to a magistrates court appearance – in a stolen car.

Richard Lauraitis, 29, stole the Vauxhall Corsa from a garage forecourt the night before he was due in court on other motoring matters.

He then used it to drive 30 miles to Yeovil, Somerset, where he was to appear charged with the theft of a Ford Focus.

Police knew Lauraitis was due to be there and went along as well – and arrested him for the theft of the Corsa.

Read more at http://www.westerndailypress.co.uk/S...yuzYB7lRyFl.99
    http://www.westerndailypress.co.uk/S...ail/story.html

Hahaha! Oh wow! What an idiot!

oh that is not as bad as a this. A guy tried to rob a bank and passed the note to the teller written on his pay stubb

Comment

Most criminals aren't the cleverest of folk, are they?

Comment

My favorite story was the drunk man taking his drunk brother home. The police stopped him because they noticed that he would drive a truck 100 yards down the road and stop. He would then walk back to his brother's truck and drive it 100 yards past his truck.
        Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
        Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
        I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
        Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Apache Warrior View Post
          My favorite story was the drunk man taking his drunk brother home. The police stopped him because they noticed that he would drive a truck 100 yards down the road and stop. He would then walk back to his brother's truck and drive it 100 yards past his truck.
          Apache
          Haha! Epic!

I read an article a couple of months back where a UK TV celeb went to pick up her drunk driving daughter from a local police station..... while being over the limit also. She was then also arrested.

Comment

lol@apache

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
            Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
              by Apache Warrior
              6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
            • Reply to 6 years
              by Sirex
              I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
              Just hit 2.5K miles...
              5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
            • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
              by Sirex
              Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
              5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
            • Reply to Hell Let Loose
              by Sirex
              Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
              5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
            • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
              by Sirex
              Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
              5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
            Working...
            X