• Time
  • Show
Clear All

DICE Admits that Troubled Battlefield 4 Launch “Absolutely” Damaged Trust

DICE Admits that Troubled Battlefield 4 Launch “Absolutely” Damaged Trust

http://www.technobuffalo.com/2014/10...damaged-trust/

finally!

Comment

I have no problem waiting for Goldenfooler to buy EA's next big game. He can play it and give a positive review before I get it.

BF4 was sort of a "had to buy" for me. I haven't regretted it, but I haven't had the glitches some experienced.

Comment

Originally posted by Qicmee View Post
        I have no problem waiting for Goldenfooler to buy EA's next big game. He can play it and give a positive review before I get it.

BF4 was sort of a "had to buy" for me. I haven't regretted it, but I haven't had the glitches some experienced.
        This.
        Also I see they haven't admitted that their actions with BF2, BF2142, BF Bad Company, BF Vietnam and BF3 harmed our trust either.
        Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
        Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
        I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
        Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

I don't remember any issues with BF2, and 2142 was just the titans moving wasn't it? Yes a big oversight, but it was the first time any publisher had tried something like that in a multiplayer game iirc.

I've not had many issues with BF4 either, save for some random netcode problems on the odd occasion.

Comment

There were issues with all of the BF games. There were lots of people swearing that they would never play another BF game after every release. We tend to forget the bad with games and remember the good. I guess we have forgotten cartillery and EA 's failure to fix it. Remember the Blackhawks of Doom on BF2 also?
            The Titan's Movements were a huge failure on EA's part since the only fix was to allow servers to freeze them.
            Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
            Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
            I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
            Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Dice's next acquiring of my money will have to be an absolutely miraculous incident. I won't pre-order. I won't buy on the first 3 months. I will have to wait for a positive 9/10 people reviewing it as high as "amazing" and "best game ever." Otherwise, Hell to the No.

Comment

Originally posted by Apache Warrior View Post
                There were lots of people swearing that they would never play another BF game after every release.
                Tbh I think that's a PC gamers thing that is said after every release of every online game lol.

Comment

Yup plenty of people are saying that about the new Civ. You shouldn't take my advice on a game. I am not very critical and usually will let things slide(as long as the game play is fun).

Comment

Red Orchestra 2 is were it is at..... glitchy but very playable and very tactical /w 64 players and tanks/half-tracks. Plus, there isn't 300 different red dot sites that don't work. Not buying the next BF game. I don't think I would even play it for free. Waste of HD space.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                    Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                      by Apache Warrior
                      6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                    • Reply to 6 years
                      by Sirex
                      I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                      Just hit 2.5K miles...
                      5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                    • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                      by Sirex
                      Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                      5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                    • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                      by Sirex
                      Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                      5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                    • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                      by Sirex
                      Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                      5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                    Working...
                    X