Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please consider more robust anti-cheat options (Cain)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please consider more robust anti-cheat options (Cain)

Hello, I am Bird from BF4DB.com
    I am familiar with your server group from the days of 2142 when I had the #1 and #3 ranked servers and Cain's server was always on my heels at #2. (*FMJ* 24/7 Camp Gibraltar West)
    I come today with some information about the vast number of cheaters that are accessing your BF4 server. I am staff at BF4DB and spend many hours daily clearing cheat reports.
    I see your server daily in the recent history of players that are without a shadow of a doubt using enhancements.

If you would like to better protect your server you can visit our site and see the new easy self install software that will stream your server and protect it with multiple layers of protection.
    I am not here to promote our services or with any kind of agenda. Simply trying to clean up the battlefield. All I can stress is there is a great number of players that you do not want on your server gaining access.

It very simple to setup, easy to use. You can whitelist any player you want. You can choose to have protection from glitch abusers and stats boosters. All options are open to you.
    You can reach me on Battlelog or via our website. http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/user/IlBirdlI/

http://bf4db.com/forum/bf4db-protection-new-interface

This is the first time I have contacted a server owner to let them know about the issue. I see your server serves as some kind of last resort when they get banned on some streaming services they may still be able to get on your server. We have support forums if you need any help with technical issues. Its very straightforward and free.

--Slaughter

Comment

Oh my apologies I did not see the server was in official mode. Well just a heads up, I am sure you are already well aware.

Comment

Yep we are and isn't EA wonderful for making it so easy to admin servers running their games?
        Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
        Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
        I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
        Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Apache Warrior View Post
          Yep we are and isn't EA wonderful for making it so easy to admin servers running their games?
          Apache
          Yep. Gotta love it.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
          Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
            by Apache Warrior
            6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
          • Reply to 6 years
            by Sirex
            I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
            Just hit 2.5K miles...
            5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
          • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
            by Sirex
            Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
            5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
          • Reply to Hell Let Loose
            by Sirex
            Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
            5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
          • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
            by Sirex
            Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
            5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
          Working...
          X