Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EvE Online Players?

Hello all. Its your friendly neighborhood DARK here

Haven't popped in a while so I thought I would say hello. Been playing TONS of EvE and I was wondering who else plays.

Hi Cain!

Good to hear from you.
    [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
    Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

EVE is the best game that I've failed to really sink my teeth into. I play different games for different reasons, and even though EVE is a major PvP game, it's not a game I care to PvP in. If I want competition I'll play TPS/FPS games. In EVE I enjoy sitting in a fleet and chatting while turning asteroids into currency.
      I enjoy it. It's one of the very best games out there, if it fits your style. It's just that my interest wanes after a while and I end up quitting. A lot has to do with my schedule; being a night owl makes it difficult to find a big group of miners who are active in the middle of the night. Eventually I end up quitting. I try again from time to time when they have re-subscription specials, but it never lasts.

Comment

Agreed, it's awesomeness is directly in it's Hard core PVP atmosphere. It's not a game for everyone. I have recently gotten in BRAVE Alliance so I have pvp 24/7. and TONS of help. Last count I think we are at 14K in Corp/Alliance. If you ever revisit it convo me on my toon "Clrdark4se" and I will help you out.

I have tried all the first person shooters including playing quite a bit on Cain's Lair (unknown alt) and the games just aren't holding my attention. It's been a while since I have been on Cain's Lair so maybe I should try some more games.

It's always good to see people from Cain's Lair. I always talk about Cain's Lair to all the people I play other games with and I direct them to come here if they play any of Cain's games. I have ran across quite a few players who are all very aware of Cain's Lair.

Well good day to ya all and maybe I might reload some of my FPS. Games. Who knows :-)

Comment

Thanks for the offer.

Comment

Originally posted by DARK4SE View Post
            Agreed, it's awesomeness is directly in it's Hard core PVP atmosphere. It's not a game for everyone. I have recently gotten in BRAVE Alliance so I have pvp 24/7. and TONS of help. Last count I think we are at 14K in Corp/Alliance. If you ever revisit it convo me on my toon "Clrdark4se" and I will help you out.

I have tried all the first person shooters including playing quite a bit on Cain's Lair (unknown alt) and the games just aren't holding my attention. It's been a while since I have been on Cain's Lair so maybe I should try some more games.

It's always good to see people from Cain's Lair. I always talk about Cain's Lair to all the people I play other games with and I direct them to come here if they play any of Cain's games. I have ran across quite a few players who are all very aware of Cain's Lair.

Well good day to ya all and maybe I might reload some of my FPS. Games. Who knows :-)
            BF beta hardline is free to download for the weekend.

Comment

I am thinking about trying World of Tanks

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 3
              Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X