• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is the Beta any good??

Anyone played it (Hardline)???

Originally posted by Cain View Post
    Anyone played it (Hardline)???
    good question.. the last closed beta sucked big time.

Comment

I've only seen videos. Reminded me of CSGO with BF4 graphics.

Comment

The concept is just not appealing enough. Cops and robbers? I despise both...

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
          You would prefer pimps and ho's?

Comment

Originally posted by goldenfooler View Post
            You would prefer pimps and ho's?
            Well duh.

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
              I skipped BF4 completely so I don't know what was the good/bad/ugly. That being said everything I see for hardline just doesn't feel like BF at all. Maybe they are trying to gather in some of the GTA crowd.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnyRico View Post
                I skipped BF4 completely so I don't know what was the good/bad/ugly. That being said everything I see for hardline just doesn't feel like BF at all. Maybe they are trying to gather in some of the GTA crowd.
                it seems more CS:Go style with BF length and buying upgrades.

Comment

A lot of people are saying that Conquest feels really out of place and is only there due to the BF name. The Payday mode and GTA mode are the better ones.

Comment

there is no team work at all in the game as far as I see. Doesn't seem to be set up around it.

Comment

bank heist and hotwire are real fun game modes, conquest is just meh. Might just be a bad conquest map

Comment

This is from a game reviewer (one guy's opinion): "The entire time I was playing I just felt like I'd rather shut off the beta, boot up Battlefield 4 (with its boatload of existing multiplayer content), and play that instead." http://www.pcworld.com/article/28801...d-justice.html

Comment

I'd rather go back to CS:GO...

Comment

my Two Cents, i am loving the hell out of the beta. and i was dead set against this game from the very beginning. I was like Ugh a bf4 reskin. and after the first beta i was still of that mindset. Then i played this one and holy christ my opinion changed even up to the point of preordering it tonight. So Hotwire and Heist so far are my favorites. They are especially fun when playing in a squad of friends that way you can plan for heist and you have cover on hotwire. Cap point a bitch to get to have a squadmade carry a zipline with them. Need a decent driveby crew everyone plays their roles. Dont get me wrong i love bf3 and 4 but theres something about hauling ass down the road after a hotwire care with a crew intent on blowing the shit out of the other team. It's a lot faster paced than bf4 and its just something that gets me going. The additional maps look cool as hell and i can't wait to try them out. My only complaints with the game are shotguns need to be fucking nerfed. And it would be cool if you could buy body armor so you dont die quite so fast. Cause dont get me wrong you do die damn fast. which i guess kinda makes sense right. i mean your not the military, your cops and robbers. If anyone didn't participate i'd be happy to go on telling you how much damn fun the game was.

I should add i've never played GTA so i dont know how much it mirrors GTA but after playing for a good bit and playing with people you know i do believe it feels very much like battlefield, i mean sure your gonna get a team that dont work together every now and then but that is no damn different from BF4 these days.
                            [CN]KentWingslide

Comment

Originally posted by -Bar View Post
                              I'd rather go back to CS:GO...
                              I'm surprised that's still going considering all the crap surrounding it as of late.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                              Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                                by Apache Warrior
                                6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                              • Reply to 6 years
                                by Sirex
                                I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                                Just hit 2.5K miles...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                              • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                                by Sirex
                                Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                              • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                                by Sirex
                                Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                              • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                                by Sirex
                                Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                              Working...
                              X