• Time
  • Show
Clear All

server down... need some peeps to help me start up 8pm est 2/20

come in and shoot me

on my way
    [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
    Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

I dislike the word peeps.

Comment

would you rather myple

Comment

You should only hear peeps when you are around chicks (Baby Chickens).
          Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
          Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
          I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
          Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

I dropped in for a couple of rounds, first time I've been on one of cains servers since UT3 flopped.

Turns out, im fairly terrible at BF4.
            UT2004, FOREVER!!!!

Comment

Everyone is when you start out. It does have a steep learning curve, if you have never played a BF game.
              I have not been on in the last few days. I am under the weather.
              Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
              Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
              I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
              Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

bf4 server

been checking the server at different times, no is logged on. is there a problem or just no interest? love the server would like to play with Cain's lair.

Comment

Hi Sapper,
                  Server's working fine, but finding enough players has been an intermittent problem. Only a few days left for our BF4 server. I hope you enjoy these final evenings with us.

Comment

Really, is the server going away?... if so so sorry to hear about that I love bf4 and the best people play on the Cain server

Comment

The server survives with the help of donations from players. It's not cheap to run and Cain has shouldered quite a bit of the bill for games over the years.
                      --Slaughter

Comment

Sad to see that you guys are no longer going to be around. It's been a pleasure playing on your server with friends and my various alts. Hopefully someone will be kind enough to donate (I have a locker server now) so I cant really donate plus a new car payment soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Acucats View Post
                          Sad to see that you guys are no longer going to be around. It's been a pleasure playing on your server with friends and my various alts. Hopefully someone will be kind enough to donate (I have a locker server now) so I cant really donate plus a new car payment soon.
                          we might not have a server. Doesn't mean we aren't a group and you can find us playing around on other servers.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 3
                          Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                          widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                          Working...
                          X