Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our Next Game????

Looking hard at BF Hardline...

Who played the Beta enough to comment????

Which modes??

Other games??
    Last edited by Cain; 28 Feb 2015, 06:25 PM.

Originally posted by Cain View Post
    Looking hard at BF Hardline...

Who played the Beta enough to comment????

Which modes??

Other games??
    Didn't seem that great to me. We have some regs will be playing. If we do it though we have the same problem with official servers.

The game is much more like CS:Go in the run and gun idea.

I don't think I would go for at first. The betas seemed worse then the BF4 Beta.
    Last edited by Cain; 28 Feb 2015, 06:25 PM.

Comment

I'm out of this one, can't justify the money for the same crap.

Comment

I'm wide open here. What is anyone here playing these days on a PC?? Anything??

Comment

I was playing BF4.
          Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
          Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
          I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
          Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

i'm a proponent of bf hardline but i've only contributed infrequently in the past (when i can afford to) and i know i'll be playing that game but i'd totally understand if you don't go that way as some people dont seem to be drawn to it. i had a blast with hardline and I'll be playing it and bf4 and since i have the majority of you on my friends list i'm sure i'll catch you around
            [CN]KentWingslide

Comment

Chivalry: Medieval Warfare and Deadliest Warrior, great game. Didn't enjoy Hardline myself.

There really does seem to be such a small amount of games that you can host privately these days.
              UT2004, FOREVER!!!!

Comment

I've not been playing anything lately... Too much work... will do so research in game sites..
                ??Click me to donate??

Comment

I'm currently playing TF2 after spending a few week away from gaming (too busy), will be back playing BF4 shortly though.

Comment

I have had a hard time finding a game lately that grabs me so if you guys come up with something I will give it a shot. I'll keep thinking about it though.
                    [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
                    Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

I'm not sure there is much now on the PC in terms of multiplayer games, certainly not new ones. The popular ones today still seem to be DOTA (not interested), CS:GO, and TF2. I won't be playing Hardline since I was not remotely impressed by the reskinned Beta.

Actually, I think the next big thing may be GTA 5 multiplayer, but that's difficult to justify too since a lot of people, including me, finished it on the PS3. I'd be far more likely to look into picking it up again if that's up for consideration than just about anything else though.

This is a strong year for single player and a weak year for multiplayer.

-Rand
                      [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
                      Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

BF4 on my pc, just got the new razer deathadder and keyboard to check things out

Comment

I play insurgency, it's actually alot of fun and on steam. Would love for the lair to look into it.

Comment

Go back to CS:GO ?

Comment

Hint Hint .. Its been a minute but I would love to Rambo alittle with you all.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                              Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                                by Apache Warrior
                                6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                              • Reply to 6 years
                                by Sirex
                                I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                                Just hit 2.5K miles...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                              • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                                by Sirex
                                Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                              • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                                by Sirex
                                Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                              • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                                by Sirex
                                Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                              Working...
                              X