Grand Theft Auto Cinco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grand Theft Auto Cinco

I gotta say, I wasn't planing on buying this game. I was going to "free trial" it first. But since it's about 60GB, I decided it would be a waste of time to download it twice. I'm currently pre-loading the game and it will release 4 days from now. GTA is the only series that has not disappointed me so far. Every game, every city was amazing and let's face it, this one looks just as amazing. My only fear is that it will not work on my computer since it's acting very funny these days.

Hmm...won't update Windows because of space but will download a 60GB game.
    --Slaughter

Comment

I recently was forced to update... due to the fact that I had to format and lost the key. So I had to buy Windows 7 and they only had SP1.

Comment

GTA Online is out for the PC master race, and it's been one of the most fun few days of gaming that I can remember in recent history.

Comment

This game is amazing. Rockstar has done an outstanding job porting this game. All controls work flawlessly. Graphics are amazing (By xbox1 standards that is). And the game itself is just so fun. I think this is the first game since CoD4 where I did not regret paying full price for.

Comment

The game is awesome, and Trevor is incredible.

My problem is I 100%-ed it when it first came out on PS 3, so I'm not really inclined to start over or even get the PS4 upgrade and import a save.

-Rand
            [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
            Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by Rand{CLR} View Post
              The game is awesome, and Trevor is incredible.
              Everything about Trevor is amazing. The things he says. The way he treats his crew. His ideas and plans. Definitely my favorite GTA character yet.

Comment

Surprised at how well the game runs on my 4 years old, mediocre pc. The game's great so far

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                  by Apache Warrior
                  6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                • Reply to 6 years
                  by Sirex
                  I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                  Just hit 2.5K miles...
                  5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                  by Sirex
                  Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                  5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                  by Sirex
                  Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                  5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                  by Sirex
                  Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                  5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                Working...
                X