Game of Thrones!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Game of Thrones!!

The first 4 episodes leaked online already... It's a good start to the season.

Comment

Maybe with the TV show quickly catching up to the books HBO will get GRRM to FINISH THE NEXT FRICKIN' BOOK so they have something to film again. It's been 4 years since A Dance With Dragons.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnyRico View Post
        Maybe with the TV show quickly catching up to the books HBO will get GRRM to FINISH THE NEXT FRICKIN' BOOK so they have something to film again. It's been 4 years since A Dance With Dragons.
        Here is an excerpt form the book.
        http://www.georgerrmartin.com/excerp...nds-of-winter/
        Supposedly he will finish before the end of the year.
        Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
        Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
        I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
        Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

on another note anyone watch Mr. Selfridge on pbs?

Comment

Originally posted by JohnyRico View Post
            Maybe with the TV show quickly catching up to the books HBO will get GRRM to FINISH THE NEXT FRICKIN' BOOK so they have something to film again.
            The show runners have acknowledged they must bypass his not-yet-completed books. Apparently, they will work from his story & character outlines. The author and producers are reasonably satisfied with making mountains of money.

Comment

I only got in Game of Thrones very recently, watched all 4 seasons in about a week lol.

Looking forward to season 5.
              UT2004, FOREVER!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
                The first 4 episodes leaked online already... It's a good start to the season.
                I noticed that too. Pity they're really low quality.

I'm gonna watch them as they air I think.

Comment

What are you talking about? They're screeners. They look great to me.

Comment

Nobody is safe! They're going to divert from the books almost immediately (I have not, nor will I, watch the other 3 that have leaked until they screen live on HBO).

There are six people from the books that likely will make it to near the end of the final book. I wonder if any of them bite it this season.

-Rand
                    [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
                    Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

So now you sit here for 4 weeks and twiddle your thumbs with no new epis to watch ?? Oh, you pirates and your pirating !!
                      Oh if a man tried to take his time on Earth and prove before he died what one man's life could be worth, well I wonder what would happen to this world ? - Harry Chapin

Comment

Originally posted by WalkinTarget View Post
                        So now you sit here for 4 weeks and twiddle your thumbs with no new epis to watch ?? Oh, you pirates and your pirating !!
                        I regret nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Rand{CLR} View Post
                          Nobody is safe! They're going to divert from the books almost immediately (I have not, nor will I, watch the other 3 that have leaked until they screen live on HBO).

There are six people from the books that likely will make it to near the end of the final book. I wonder if any of them bite it this season.

-Rand
                          That's too bad. I'd much rather that the author of one of my fave series do the writing than screenwriters from HBO. I don't think they had enough left to fill a year of shows though. Although Steven Jackson could have done it. Imagine the page stretching magic of the Hobbit combined with the sex content of HBO.

As for the six I would guess John Snow, Bran Stark, Arya Stark, Tyrion Lannister, Jamie Lannister & Daenerys Targaryen. I predict that Bran will die when the dragon he is controlling is killed fighting the Night King.

Comment

Bran can control dragons? Thanks for the spoiler alert, buddy... I don't even know who the Night King is!!!

Comment

its all spoilers to me KP, last one I watched was 20mins into Season 1 episode 5... i think

I'm not insane. I'm just overwhelming!

·····••••• Support Cainslair. Donate here!•••••·····
                              ·····••••• and get extra options! •••••·····

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                              Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                                by Apache Warrior
                                6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                              • Reply to 6 years
                                by Sirex
                                I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                                Just hit 2.5K miles...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                              • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                                by Sirex
                                Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                              • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                                by Sirex
                                Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                              • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                                by Sirex
                                Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                              Working...
                              X