Elder Scrolls Online

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Elder Scrolls Online

My XBOX 360 crashed and burned today so it looks like an X One is coming in the near future. Costco has the deal where if you buy the console for $339 you get $50 towards a game. The one they have I am interested in is Elder Scrolls Online. Has anyone played this yet?

No idea on elder scrolls. Not sure if you heard the announcement and you will be able to play your xbox 360 games on the Xbox one.

Comment

Yes. The reverse compatibility won't be available to the general public until this fall. Right now it's in a sort of closed beta that's by invitation only. Turns out it was the plug in hard drive that died on my 360. I can reinstall everything but all my game saves are gone forever. Minimum 400 hours of levelling on Skyrim and Borderlands 2 just evaporated.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnyRico View Post
        Yes. The reverse compatibility won't be available to the general public until this fall. Right now it's in a sort of closed beta that's by invitation only. Turns out it was the plug in hard drive that died on my 360. I can reinstall everything but all my game saves are gone forever. Minimum 400 hours of levelling on Skyrim and Borderlands 2 just evaporated.
        OUCH. Have you thought of the new systems by steam?

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
        Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
        widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X