No announcement yet.

BF 1 Alpha download right now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good job guys. You will enjoy it til you get tired of the map and have to take a break. We can discuss later. If go on the forums or look at the email invite there is a place on there to post on the forums and it will make you a member of the alpha group I think. Not really sure but I'm a member none the less. Didnt pay all that much attention to all the reading I just wanted to get to the game. Have fun.
    [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Your right I can see how you can get bored . Played last night and still trying to figure out a couple of things.

Of course still nobody uses spot.. argh.

Comment

I had origin update today and it must have been the game. I went to black screen. I dont think these Nvidia drivers are where they need to be just yet. Not sure if I can play it until something changes I'll try again later.
        [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} Cobalt View Post
          I had origin update today and it must have been the game. I went to black screen. I dont think these Nvidia drivers are where they need to be just yet. Not sure if I can play it until something changes I'll try again later.
          i had to update the drivers yesterday to play. working well now.

Comment

yea I went to 6869 and they are working now.

Comment

So, you guys think this is a for the Lair?

Comment

Originally posted by JohnyRico View Post
                So, you guys think this is a for the Lair?
                I know you guys like to play normal mode and have it ranked. Might not be for me. But there are others in here that I think would enjoy it, yes. The Beta will be out. Some of you guys need to sign up for it and see for yourself. I like the game. And I been playing Squad. I like that one too. But for an arcade game, you cant beat BF. I think the graphics are gonna rock your socks too. But you'll have to see for yourself. Mechanics are way better too. You'll see. And this is just the alpha.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 3
                Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                  by Apache Warrior
                  6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                • Reply to 6 years
                  by Sirex
                  I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                  Just hit 2.5K miles...
                  5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                  by Sirex
                  Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                  5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                  by Sirex
                  Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                  5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                  by Sirex
                  Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                  5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                  by Apache Warrior
                  I am glad you are recovering and will soon be back in good health.
                  Apache...
                  18 Feb 2024, 05:36 AM
                Working...
                X