X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you do I will be there.
    Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
    Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
    I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
    Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

It's a plus if you run it, but still not enough to convince me. But BETA is coming up, we'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
        It's a plus if you run it, but still not enough to convince me. But BETA is coming up, we'll see.
        You'll play... you have to, your life depends on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Apache Warrior View Post
          Apache
          Isn't the game shipping in the Fall?? Novemberish as I recall??

Comment

October 21, 2016

Where do you put the Bayonet?
            Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
            I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
            Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Thx Apache!! I'm looking into a server, but so far most GameHosts know little to nothing...

Stay tuned!!

Comment

Originally posted by Apache Warrior View Post
                Apache
                +1
                [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
                Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Hey Cain... I think it would be a hit. As far as arcade games goes. I like it better than BF4. And I really liked BF4. But you guys need to play the Beta, it is open I believe. So you can get a feel for the mechanics and weapons and such. My favorite part of the game..... being able to climb over an 8 ft. wall no problem. It would be a good game to run on the Lair. But..... not being able to admin it as far as kicking hacks would be a negative, if you ran a ranked server. I did see some hacks in the Alpha.... IN THE FREAKIN ALPHA ALREADY. So there's that. Seen some had been banned already too. So that would be the only drawback. Other than that , try it out and see.
                  [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} Cobalt View Post
                    Hey Cain... I think it would be a hit. As far as arcade games goes. I like it better than BF4. And I really liked BF4. But you guys need to play the Beta, it is open I believe. So you can get a feel for the mechanics and weapons and such. My favorite part of the game..... being able to climb over an 8 ft. wall no problem. It would be a good game to run on the Lair. But..... not being able to admin it as far as kicking hacks would be a negative, if you ran a ranked server. I did see some hacks in the Alpha.... IN THE FREAKIN ALPHA ALREADY. So there's that. Seen some had been banned already too. So that would be the only drawback. Other than that , try it out and see.
                    Thank you! Yep running a Ranked server with these guys is annoying as HELL - so I pay for it, I run it but I cannot have any rules at all. We shall see how it goes.

I'd prefer a server I can at least have some basic rules, but it is extremely hard to attract new players to a custom server, and these things ain't cheap!

Thanks for the feedback, I'm trying to get the BETA now and check it out.

Take care!!

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                    Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                      by Apache Warrior
                      6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                    • Reply to 6 years
                      by Sirex
                      I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                      Just hit 2.5K miles...
                      5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                    • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                      by Sirex
                      Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                      5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                    • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                      by Sirex
                      Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                      5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                    • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                      by Sirex
                      Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                      5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                    Working...
                    X