Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Battlefield 1 Open Beta Starts on August 31

The Battlefield 1 Open Beta Starts on August 31

https://www.battlefield.com/news/art...-1-beta-dates?

Ready to go boots on the ground at the dawn of all-out war? It's almost time – the Battlefield 1 Open Beta begins on August 31 for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and Origin for PC.

Battlefield Insider members get early access, and if you sign up by August 21, you can join them as some of the first people in the world to play the Battlefield 1 Open Beta. If you've already signed up, make sure you go to the Battlefield Insider Page and select your platform preference, otherwise you won’t get a code to play early.
    The Battlefield 1 Open Beta will include the Sinai Desert map, a scorching hot battlefield located just East of El-Jifar. From infantry skirmishes in the narrow streets of the village of Bir el Mazar to dogfights above the majestic cliffs, you’ll need to make tactical use of the dunes as you engage in explosive battles. When all hope is lost, reinforcements will arrive in the shape of a powerful Behemoth: a deadly Armored Train charging through the desert sands.

Two modes will be available as well:

Conquest. An all-time fan favorite of Battlefield players, Conquest is a large-scale game mode with up to 64 players fighting for the control of key objectives. With large armies on foot or behind the wheel and the addition of fearsome Behemoths, Conquest brings together all the elements of the signature Battlefield All-Out War.

Rush. A 24-player mode where the Attacking force must find and destroy the Defending force's Telegraph Posts, which can be used to call in artillery strikes. The Defenders can deny the Attackers their mission by disarming explosives they plant on the telegraph positions. Should the Telegraph Posts be destroyed, the Defenders must fall back to the next sector and protect the Telegraph Posts there.

Get your Squad ready to deploy, because on August 31, you're going to experience war on an epic scale in Battlefield 1.

Comment

nice!
      great to play at cains again

Comment

Comment

email from EA:
          "It's Time to Deploy
          You're a Battlefield Insider, which means you can get into the Battlefield 1 Beta* starting... now.
          It includes Conquest and Rush modes in Sinai Desert, a map set in the Middle Eastern theater of World War I. If you reach rank 15 and play on a least four different days, you will unlock a Battlefield 1 Beta Dog Tag** when the game launches on October 21.
          "

Downloading now. I only have 1-2 days to try it (traveling).

Comment

I'm downloading it now
            [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
            Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Played for a little while this evening. The graphics are pretty amazing.
              A change of Pace.
              "All the fun of a clan without the BS" - Cain

Comment

This one just doesn't interest me at all.

-Rand

Tanks???
                Last edited by Cain; 31 Aug 2016, 07:36 AM.
                [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
                Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by Rand{CLR} View Post
                  This one just doesn't interest me at all.

-Rand
                  You're just burned out on presidential politics. At least, the beta is free.

- The beta map feels pretty sandy gritty.
                  - The software design seems smooth.
                  - Squad VOIP was flawless.
                  - I wish there was a way to resign as squad leader without leaving the squad.

Comment

Friend me:

CAIN-CLR

ACTIVATION SUCCESSFUL - Battlefield™ 1 Open Beta

Battlefield™ 1 Open Beta. Experience the dawn of all-out war in Battlefield™ 1. Fight your way through epic conflicts and adapt your gameplay to the most dynamic battles in Battlefield history. Please note that the game is still undergoing testing before its official release and the current Beta does not reflect the quality of the final product.

Comment

Anyone have extra codes???

I'm trying to get Minerva and Blackarrow into this!!

Comment

I joined on Qicmee and had a blast despite having luke warm expectations. It worked much better then previous betas, I had one video card related shutdown in a couple of hours. The aircraft controls are more realistic and may require a joystick and when you spawn in an aircraft you have a special kit that has a flare gun and a hammer{for repairing), on a horse you have a kit that includes a sword, ammo and a med pack. I assume that when you spawn in a tank you will get a kit similar to the aircraft kit. Overall I think it's going to be a fun game.

Comment

Originally posted by Cain View Post
                          Anyone have extra codes???

No codes here, sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Cain View Post
                            That would be cool.

UPDATED-UPDATED-UPDATED-UPDATED-UPDATED-UPDATED

Apparently, the beta is now open to all.
                            "https://www.origin.com/en-us/store/free-games/demos-betas
                            Last edited by Qicmee; 31 Aug 2016, 12:01 PM.

Comment

Having all sorts pf trouble trying to connect to a game this afternoon. Tried Match Maker for both Rush and Conquest. Then tried the server browser. Everything I try to connect to eventually says - Could not join server.
                              A change of Pace.
                              "All the fun of a clan without the BS" - Cain

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 3
                              Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                                by Apache Warrior
                                6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                              • Reply to 6 years
                                by Sirex
                                I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                                Just hit 2.5K miles...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                              • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                                by Sirex
                                Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                              • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                                by Sirex
                                Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                              • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                                by Sirex
                                Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                              • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                                by Apache Warrior
                                I am glad you are recovering and will soon be back in good health.
                                Apache...
                                18 Feb 2024, 05:36 AM
                              Working...
                              X