I miss you guys....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I miss you guys....

I have been playing Cod4 a lot lately, and it is great to play with yall again, but I miss having a server for 2142. I especially miss the conquest server. The only servers that run Berlin anymore are knife-only servers, so I dont get any Berlin action. I guess the point is I miss yall and I want our server back (either one). Sorry about the rant.

bump
    I miss playing with you all too. Maybe I will get to soon though, I am visiting a friends house for a few days and he should still have it.
    We will find some berlin servers, I love FoB.

Comment

i just played today for about 3hrs, it felt weird at the beginning cause i havent play in like 4months and so i forgot how awesome this game is i when back in being #1 on my team i also got few unlocks n a new rank . add me to BF friend list, CorPoraLxKiLLa Message me if im on at the time.
      Hit 'em like comic books, kaboom! pow pow!

Comment

lineman glad you got some time to play.

I don't remember if you played BF2 with us but we have been kicking it old school. Worth a try if you still have the game.

Comment

Are the dates on this correct? Are you serious? I have been on the BF2 server almost every day for the last month. lol. I didn't really play with yall before 2142, but as some of you may know, Cain's is the only server I will play on for any of my games if he is running one.

Comment

dude, under what player name???

Comment

Linemanstud and Linemanstud2 for 2142 and joe112288 for BF2. also {CLR}Lineman for COD4. Those are my names...know them well, for you will be seeing it a lot right after the words "you killed". lol
              Last edited by linemanstud; 16 Apr 2008, 05:49 AM. Reason: correction

Comment

I often see linejoe in the BF2 server...just have to keep remembering who the heck you are. haha.

[this is where my funky sig would go. But I don't have one.
                So all you get is this crappy text]

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                  by Apache Warrior
                  6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                • Reply to 6 years
                  by Sirex
                  I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                  Just hit 2.5K miles...
                  5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                  by Sirex
                  Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                  5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                  by Sirex
                  Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                  5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                  by Sirex
                  Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                  5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                Working...
                X