No announcement yet.

Details on the Battlefield 1 Play First Trial for EA Access and Origin Access

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Details on the Battlefield 1 Play First Trial for EA Access and Origin Access

These guys will wring every single penny out of folks who love their games.................

Battlefield 1 is right around the corner, releasing worldwide on October 21 (or the 18th if you pre-order the Early Enlister Deluxe Edition). But your next chance to play is coming sooner than that – EA Access* and Origin Access* members can deploy on October 13 when the Play First Trial for Battlefield 1 releases, giving members ten hours of game time at the dawn of all-out war.

Five maps and four modes will be available, including St. Quentin Scar, Amiens, Sinai Desert, Fao Fortress and Suez in the Conquest, Rush, Operations, and Domination modes. There’s also a taste of the singleplayer campaign, with the missions Storm of Steel and Through Mud and Blood. Your progress carries over, too, if you decide to buy the full game after your Play First Trial ends.

EA Access and Origin Access members will also unlock content by playing between October 13 and October 20. You’ll be able to get an exclusive Trench Raider Dog Tag just for launching the game with the Play First Trial during that time – and if you play all ten hours before October 20, you’ll have a Battlepack waiting for you in the full game.

After the release of the Early Enlister Deluxe Edition, the rest of the maps and modes will open up (unless you’ve used all of your play time, that is). EA Access and Origin Access members also get 10% off if they decide to pick up the game, too! We can’t wait to see you on the battlefield.

* CONDITIONS, LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS APPLY. SEE http://www.ea.com/eaaccess AND http://www.origin.com/store/origin-access FOR DETAILS.

that is just beta testing....i never completed the story line ones.

Comment

Yup, EA really wants us to pay $5 per month. They expect subscriptions will provide a regular profit well beyond the small discount per purchase.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 3
      Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
        by Apache Warrior
        6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
      • Reply to 6 years
        by Sirex
        I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
        Just hit 2.5K miles...
        5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
      • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
        by Sirex
        Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
        5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
      • Reply to Hell Let Loose
        by Sirex
        Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
        5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
      • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
        by Sirex
        Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
        5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
      • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
        by Apache Warrior
        I am glad you are recovering and will soon be back in good health.
        Apache...
        18 Feb 2024, 05:36 AM
      Working...
      X