Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BF1 Server News 9/28/16

I got this from Charlie at NFO earlier today:

If we're able to host this game, we'll be posting on News page of our site, as well as our forums.
    So far, though, the early indications are that BF1 will be hosted in-house by EA, server providers may not be able to offer this game type at all.

Thanks,
    Charlie

Later, EA actually made an announcement about an upcoming announcement regarding RSP's:

We are aware of the community's desire for more information regarding RSPs for Battlefield 1 and are working to roll out information as soon as possible.
    I'm currently working with the game team and other CMs to finalize messaging so we can share more details.

Source: https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us...Comment_225911

---------------------------------------------------------

Stay tuned folks........

Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
    Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
    I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
    Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

I really dont know who informs these people about certain things, nor do I understand how they come about some of the decisions they make. But I can tell you this. Whatever information they are working with is totally asinine regarding letting people run servers. How can a game be fun when you spend most of your time trying to find a server that has no hackers, then inevitably when you start to play a hacker finally shows up and everyone leaves. How does EA think this is a good idea when they are not present in a server to control things. That, and their anti cheat crap is just that..... crap. They still had hackers in BF4 that were never banned at all. And once the hackers found hacker friendly servers it was all over.

They just cant seem to understand. And I for the life of me cant figure out why.
      [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Not just hackers -- jerks screaming into the mic, guys constantly griefing or jumping in front of you, driving a car full of players off the map, etc., etc. TONS of ways to be obnoxious and spoil the fun of others.

Comment

Don't forget the griefers in the original DoD who could stop gameplay just by stopping in a doorway, especially the doorways that were right at spawn. At least in DoD:Source they widened the doorways.
          Apache

I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
          Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

I'd forgotten about them....

Comment

I spent quite a bit of time banning them on the server. I even had players contact me asking me to jump on and kick the idiots. Idiots could keep the whole team from getting out of spawn.
              Apache

Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 3
              Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                by Apache Warrior
                6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
              • Reply to 6 years
                by Sirex
                I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                Just hit 2.5K miles...
                5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
              • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                by Sirex
                Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
              • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                by Sirex
                Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
              • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                by Sirex
                Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
              • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                by Apache Warrior
                I am glad you are recovering and will soon be back in good health.
                Apache...
                18 Feb 2024, 05:36 AM
              Working...
              X