2142 Revive?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2142 Revive?

Apparently 2142 has been given new life as battlefield 2142 revive, some kind of a fan-supported something or another. I only really read far enough to see that people are playing again and got too excited to continue. Has anyone tried it out? I understand its slightly old news at this point, but I'm just hearing about it now. As soon as I get a chance to download i'm going to try it though.

Originally posted by linemanstud View Post
    Apparently 2142 has been given new life as battlefield 2142 revive, some kind of a fan-supported something or another. I only really read far enough to see that people are playing again and got too excited to continue. Has anyone tried it out? I understand its slightly old news at this point, but I'm just hearing about it now. As soon as I get a chance to download i'm going to try it though.
    I will check it out.
    https://bl2142.co/

Comment

I was super excited for this and registered. When i went to download the client my virus sweeper went off though. High risk site ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnyRico View Post
        I was super excited for this and registered. When i went to download the client my virus sweeper went off though. High risk site ahead.
        It's good to be careful! Web sites can get hacked.

In this case, you probably don't need to worry. Several people have reported the same problem. It depends on which anti-virus you run. This is a quote from http://battlefield2142.co/
        "FFF.exe, which may be used to get a serial to complete the installation, may be reported as a virus. You can delete it after install."
        - Below this, they provide another source if you want to avoid running the FFF file.

As for myself, I'm busy with other stuff.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
        Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
          by Apache Warrior
          6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
        • Reply to 6 years
          by Sirex
          I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
          Just hit 2.5K miles...
          5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
        • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
          by Sirex
          Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
          5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
        • Reply to Hell Let Loose
          by Sirex
          Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
          5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
        • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
          by Sirex
          Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
          5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
        Working...
        X