Cain?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cain?

No Server? I just installed UT3 and I do not see UT3 for Cains Lair in the server list?

we're all playing CoD4

Comment

UT3 server wasn't pushed that much here. People focused too much on the bad, and didn't really give it a chance. I'm having a blast with it, and there's just enough people now to always find a game. Warfare is awesome, it combines all the gametype's into one.

Comment

I wish I had more time to play it. Warfare is always fast paced. I can't wait until they make some more maps.

Comment

There are several good remakes already, including Prime, Dawn and Frostbite (called Snakebite). Our old buddy Nomadicus is helping to create a couple of those. Check the zerofrag site for others.

Anyone up for trying an evening of crazy 64-player UT3 Deathmatch when the full version of patch 2 is released?
          --Slaughter

Comment

I'm thinking I'll give UT3 another go after the next patch.

Comment

Originally posted by drunken_chef
              we're all playing CoD4
              Don't think so...
              Please like Pocket Radio Player on Facebook to support this little Freeware app.

Comment

Patch finalized?

Originally posted by Epic
                It's done, beta 4 with a text file change. We're giving Ryan a chance to get the Linux DS done for a simultaneous release, and Midway QA time to prep their customer service people.

Hoping tomorrow.

Jeff
                --Slaughter

Comment

Originally posted by Slaughter
                  Anyone up for trying an evening of crazy 64-player UT3 Deathmatch when the full version of patch 2 is released?
                  Its hammer time! I won't be able to see, because there will be to much blood on my screen

I hope they fixed the 64 player server crashing issue on match ending core kill. Played on two different servers where this happened, both had a player count of over 40. I was looking to game for hours to see if it would get up to 64. Both games were on floodgate. The first game was a perfectly balance masterpiece of a game, and I wish demorec worked so you guys could see this match. I guess I'm going to have to install that 250 gig hard Drive I have laying on my desk, and Fraps so matches. I have to say both games ran excellent for me

Rand, Juneau, Devilguns, Duke where the heck are you guys. Come on give it another shot when the next patch is released.

Comment

I haven't played since about a week or two after the server went away. Playing UT3 on other servers just isn't as much fun because of asshats and lack of friends, and because of the inherent imbalances of the maps and the relative lack of competition, I wasn't really getting any challenge out of it. Almost none at all when I tanked.

I just want them to "start over" and pull out a masterpiece with UT4, just like they did with 2k4 after the disaster of 2k3. But Cliffy B's recent comments are too depressing.

-Rand
                    [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
                    Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by Rand{CLR}
                      I haven't played since about a week or two after the server went away. Playing UT3 on other servers just isn't as much fun because of asshats and lack of friends, and because of the inherent imbalances of the maps and the relative lack of competition, I wasn't really getting any challenge out of it. Almost none at all when I tanked.

I just want them to "start over" and pull out a masterpiece with UT4, just like they did with 2k4 after the disaster of 2k3. But Cliffy B's recent comments are too depressing.

-Rand
                      They've caught consolitis....I don't expect a full recovery.

Epic has tasted success in the console market, and the metric f-ton of cash that comes with it. It's hard to turn your back on that kind of a sellout.

Here's hoping that there IS a UT4 coming, and that it is the 2k4 of the Unreal 3 cycle

Comment

Give them time to code the assault and invasion mode they took out to hold the release date of ut3...
                        Please like Pocket Radio Player on Facebook to support this little Freeware app.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                        Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                          by Apache Warrior
                          6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                        • Reply to 6 years
                          by Sirex
                          I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                          Just hit 2.5K miles...
                          5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                        • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                          by Sirex
                          Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                          5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                        • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                          by Sirex
                          Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                          5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                        • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                          by Sirex
                          Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                          5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                        Working...
                        X