No announcement yet.

It's about time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well all i know is that i dont want to one day see my boy walking down with another guy in hand to get married. ive heard for a long time this love is love crap but i dont believe homosexuality is right. i dont think its natural. and i say i wouldnt be a part of it even if it was my kid.

*suits up* aaand

flame away

Comment

Originally posted by z
      well all i know is that i dont want to one day see my boy walking down with another guy in hand to get married. ive heard for a long time this love is love crap but i dont believe homosexuality is right. i dont think its natural. and i say i wouldnt be a part of it even if it was my kid.

*suits up* aaand

flame away
      No need to flame. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion

Comment

Chances are better than average that if it was your kid yout opinion would soften some Z.

Comment

i dont care either way , i guess

Comment

Just wanted to add that i really didn't think that this thread was going to get so much attention

Comment

yeah slug chances might be better than average but im pretty certain about how i feel about the whole thing. and yea juneau everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but a lot of times people forget that and get too wrapped up in thinking their own belief is whats actually correct, so i just like to make sure im ready for any and all flaming before posting my opinion on anything lol.

really i dont see why some topics are continuously debated over, when obviously there is no correct answer, just opinion. its like people think we will discover some secret answer one day after years of argument lol. just a waste of energy if you ask me. oh well. i dont mean to say that is whats happening with this thread. its just that homosexuality is one of those issues i think. abortion would probably be another. i try not to get too deep into arguments like that. back to studying, finals week. :P gg gents.

Comment

This is in constant debate because the conservatives won't let it die and then if they win, the liberals won't. It'll always be debatible because niether side will like it.

Love it or hate the debate it is important. In our society we are always told that the minority should have as much say as the majority. If this were swept under the rug it would be grounds to mutinize a constitution, to put it extravagently of course.

I think it's more the way you were brought up if anything. Not stereotyping anything but the way you were brought up undoubtibly will come down to how you were raised with values. Whether your parents agree or not, it's really how you were developed as a person to make decisions and come to the answers you have. I love my opa but he's is probably the most racist sob on the planet. I don't share the same values or decisions but I value his insight and fight his ass about stuff he remarks.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                  by Apache Warrior
                  6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                • Reply to 6 years
                  by Sirex
                  I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                  Just hit 2.5K miles...
                  5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                  by Sirex
                  Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                  5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                  by Sirex
                  Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                  5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                  by Sirex
                  Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                  5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                Working...
                X