Just installed UT3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just installed UT3

I must say the graphics rock in this game! I also have UT2004 which is still a cool game to play but the eye candy in UT3 is keeping me locked in. I just wish more people played this game. I didn't buy this one from Steam...nope! I actually purchased the box this time. Had enough of the Steam thing with COD4 and HL not downloading.

From what I can see I need to complete all of the campaigns to unlock all the characters. So I guess I need to get busy. Man they really fed the steroids to the characters in UT3! Some big dudes and dudettes in this game!

OMG a post Hey nice too see someone else digging UT3. Are you really going to play the campaign What gametype are you playing online? Yes character models are huge compared to the little toy soldiers in UT2K4. I'll give you a tip learn the RL. If you have any questions, or need any help, let me know.

Comment

Psst, our UT3 server will be coming back this summer....

Stay tuned..

Comment

Excellent, can't wait.That will be a 64p server right. Hopefully the custom content download issue will be fixed by then. If you can put up a stable 64p server I think it will take off.

Good luck, and hope to see you there.

Comment

I hope CL has a UT server..w00t! I don't see a lot of servers online and this game is just awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Cain View Post

Stay tuned..

That made my day. Thank you!

Comment

Do they still have Vincent from FF7 like in the other one? He was so Bada**. I miss him!
              [url="http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/19030358"]Dracontius - North America - Summoners - League of Legends Statistics - lolking.net[/url] - My LoL stats etc

[URL="http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b6dbfab44e82"]http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b6dbfab44e82[/URL] - Use link if you want to play League of Legends.

Comment

Excellent.
                [url=http://profile.xfire.com/nomadicus][img]http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sf/type/0/nomadicus.png[/img][/url]

Comment

Stay tuned..
                  I should be able to run it by then... Oh joy

Comment

Stay tuned..
                    so there is hope afterall...
                    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/echosofbliss/seiko8wy.gif[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by Kronos[X] View Post
                      Excellent, can't wait.That will be a 64p server right.
                      Of course !! I always run the biggest version of every game I run, so why would this one be any different ???

Comment

Of course !! I always run the biggest version of every game I run, so why would this one be any different ???

SWEEEEEET I LOVE UNREAL (Still glitchy but i fixed most of that)

Comment

I ask that because, I have been playing UT3 steady since January and haven't seen any stable lag free 64p servers. The only one I seen come close was the UMG test server, and the map rotate had to be cut down to only 4 maps, to prevent it from crashing. Still lots of lag. I know your an expert at running and tweaking servers, but it was kind of a surprise Epic threw in the last patch, and are they going to continue to support it. I wish you the best of luck, and can't wait to be playing with 50+ players again. What a blast it is.

Comment

Stay tuned..
                            Hopefully you still have plans to bring up a server. I just picked up the game today after finally getting a system to run it properly. Im an old school player and used to play on your old UT server like 5 years ago

Comment

The box is sitting on my desk un-opened since X-Mas.

The only way it gets opened........... if Cain throws up the 64 Player !!

Stay tuned...

It would be really fun to link with some ole peeps again.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                              Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                                by Apache Warrior
                                6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                              • Reply to 6 years
                                by Sirex
                                I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                                Just hit 2.5K miles...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                              • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                                by Sirex
                                Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                              • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                                by Sirex
                                Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                              • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                                by Sirex
                                Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                              Working...
                              X