ET:QW WHY did you hate it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tayeke
    When I play games I usually only use VOIP about 10% of the time and only half of those times we actually say anything usefull or listen. Not so much the VOIP but the lack of a grouping that makes it not good.
    group with some clrs and 95% or more of what you say is heard. if you get with the right people the teamwork is amazing. From one person emping a tank with emp grenade to give a pilum holder enough time to get around. To distracting a gunship with a tank while the gunship swoops in for the kill. (in bf2142)

Comment

tayeke doesn't play 2142 he probably has no clue what you said.

Comment

o ok my bad

Comment

Sorry deadly, but it sounds like you are comparing the ups of this game to the bads of the BF series only. I've played my fair share of FPS games (not to say that you haven't) and honestly I think the lack of some sort of VoIP system is kind of a bummer, I can deal without it, but it's kind of a bummer. The graphics didn't appear to be as good as I was hoping/thinking they would be. Mabey I just held the beta a little to high, idk. I know that the vehicles didn't seem balanced out right last time I played it, and the weapons themselves didn't seem all that great. Seemed like another bland FPS that could better be played in single player then online.
          [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/echosofbliss/seiko8wy.gif[/IMG]

Comment

It is a game that the decerning gamer will be bored of after a short window of time, it is built on an old engine and it feels like it......the game is just bad.
            [img]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y56/vitopagano/CoD2/limeyfunny.jpg[/img]
            [img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y232/english911/admin.jpg[/img]
            [size=4][color=blue][url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url][/color][/size]

Comment

Hey, I just finished the demo... by uninstalling it...
              Please like Pocket Radio Player on Facebook to support this little Freeware app.

Comment

Actually IMO this game is BF2 with none of the crap

Comment

Ok, first off, your last topic was moved to the ET:QW forum for a reason (by another admin). You should have picked up on that clue, but the point is that you're posting in the wrong forum and we're just going to keep moving them if you keep posting these same topics in the 2142 forum.
                  Now I remember why I stopped reading these forums.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                  Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                    by Apache Warrior
                    6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                  • Reply to 6 years
                    by Sirex
                    I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                    Just hit 2.5K miles...
                    5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                  • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                    by Sirex
                    Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                    5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                  • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                    by Sirex
                    Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                    5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                  • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                    by Sirex
                    Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                    5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                  Working...
                  X