awwwguyz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

awwwguyz

so EADM finally gives me a working copy of 2142 again... and there's no more lair? D:

omggggg.

do any of you still play 2142 regularly?

Most have migrated over to the twitch-fest that is Call of Duty 4.
    But, a few people, myself included, come back and play a round or two of 2142. Mostly its the Zombie Titan server, or Doorman is God server.

Comment

Originally posted by glasscasket View Post
      so EADM finally gives me a working copy of 2142 again... and there's no more lair? D:

omggggg.

do any of you still play 2142 regularly?
      I havnt played in almost a year now. It would be fun to terrorize a server with my Nekomata though.
      [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i61/2HARDKOR/maj_massacre.jpg[/img]

Comment

I still get a chuckle out of bombing away with the titan guns and splashing gunships with the SAAW.

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} Major.Massacre View Post
          I havnt played in almost a year now. It would be fun to terrorize a server with my Nekomata though.

I miss it as well Maybe one day!

Comment

This weekend I will try this 2 new map
            Time to dig up my Mitchell

Comment

Originally posted by xGoblin013x View Post
              But, a few people, myself included, come back and play a round or two of 2142. Mostly its the Zombie Titan server, or Doorman is God server.
              I still hop on Zombies for the 64p action on the weekends when I need a break from a long day of single player GTA4. For the most part now I just like to annoy Gunships w/ the SAAW and keep the riff-raff out of the base w/ the Impulse Cannons...

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 3
              Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X