Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by [TT]BrundleFly View Post
    Hey Guys thanks...

Unfortunately I spent my birthday in bed with an IV pumping massive doses of anti-biotics ino me. I had another bad bout with cellulitis/flesh eating disease in my right leg with a big fever, babbling incoherenly, and huge sheets of flesh peeling off my right leg and foot, It is/was horrible as it sounds, and very painful. I now have permanent damage to the leg,

I have been off work 5 weeks, still off for one more and then go back for 2 weeks of half days...

Sorry to hear about your leg Brundlefly. I hope you get better. I'm goin to TO on Saturday. Pm me if you want and ill bring some takeout or something.
    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i61/2HARDKOR/maj_massacre.jpg[/img]

Comment

Wow man, that sounds pretty nasty.

You'll be in my thoughts
      [this is where my funky sig would go. But I don't have one.
      So all you get is this crappy text]

Comment

Originally posted by [TT]BrundleFly View Post
        Hey Guys thanks...

Unfortunately I spent my birthday in bed with an IV pumping massive doses of anti-biotics ino me. I had another bad bout with cellulitis/flesh eating disease in my right leg with a big fever, babbling incoherenly, and huge sheets of flesh peeling off my right leg and foot, It is/was horrible as it sounds, and very painful. I now have permanent damage to the leg,

I have been off work 5 weeks, still off for one more and then go back for 2 weeks of half days...

Happy B-Day, Brundle and please take care of yourself. You certainly are in out thoughts, I hope you have a speedy recovery. You are a Leo after all!
        Some people drink deeply from the fountain of knowledge. Others just gargle.

Comment

Never noticed your reply Brundle. So sorry to hear of this. Get well soon buddy.

Comment

That sounds bad. Hope you get well soon.
            [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
            Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
            Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
              by Apache Warrior
              6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
            • Reply to 6 years
              by Sirex
              I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
              Just hit 2.5K miles...
              5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
            • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
              by Sirex
              Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
              5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
            • Reply to Hell Let Loose
              by Sirex
              Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
              5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
            • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
              by Sirex
              Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
              5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
            Working...
            X