No announcement yet.

Server News We are moving !! Sort of..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think R6 Las Vegas would be nice i used to be really good at this...

Comment

a zombie master server!!!
      Hit 'em like comic books, kaboom! pow pow!

Comment

ut2k4 ONS! a CoD4 TDM custom maps server?
        [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/echosofbliss/seiko8wy.gif[/IMG]

Comment

check out Joint Operations

Joint operations typhoon riseing
          " escalation
          " International conflict
          " Advanced Warfare

Depending on the server you can have up to 240 player in at one time

Uses nile map editor to create maps

Its been arround for a while but its a good game it mirrors call of duty in a lot of ways ( could say Call of Duty is a mirror of JOTR )

Heres a link to look at and this is just the IC mod
          http://ic.totalgamingnetwork.com/

Comment

Can I run a server for that ?? Or only Company owned servers??

Also where do you get this game, I never heard of it....

Comment

It's only natural to think of Joint Operations: Typhoon Rising as an attempt to clone EA's successful multiplayer-focused team-based shooters, Battlefield 1942 and Battlefield Vietnam. On the surface, Joint Operations looks like a modern-day Battlefield game: you participate as a member of a team as you attempt to seize a number of strategic objectives, and you can run around on foot or jump into a myriad of vehicles to get around the vast maps. But developer and publisher NovaLogic throws in a lot of new features to differentiate Joint Operations from the competition, and some of these features are quite innovative and exciting. There's the fact that the game can support up to 150 players per server, which is significantly greater than what the Battlefield games can support. Then there's the dynamic day/night cycle that actually models the time of day; no longer are you fighting in perpetual daylight or eternal dusk. Joint Operations is a genuinely exciting game, which makes it all the more difficult to admit that the retail version of the game also has a few notable flaws.
              Taken from Joint Operations: Typhoon Rising Review. There is a 3 page review there for more information.
              "When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a Communist."
              - Dom Helder Camara

Comment

Note that a dedicated server is not yet available for this game. One can host a 64p server by themselves, but it won't be dedicated, and from the 3-4 reviews I found it sounds like pulling teeth to get it to run and populated.

Comment

This game is part of the Delta Force Family. I played all of them. Loved to snipe with the Barrett. I loved being able to snipe from a perceived 1 klick. :d:

The voxel game engine allows for nearly unlimited draw distance, providing for expansive outdoor environments which vastly exceed the size of levels in many games with polygon-based terrain. Although the base terrain for each level is only a square kilometer, this is tiled in all directions, potentially allowing for literally unlimited travel. Due to the expansive size of the environment, gameplay is focused more on long-range combat, and many gunfights take place at hundreds of metres.

While the landscape itself is voxel, all other in-game objects, including buildings and characters, are rendered with polygons.
                  Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                  Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                  I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                  Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

prehaps some Black hawk down is in order?

Comment

You can get it for $9.99

Been playing JOTR and all the mods for years
                      Sunday afternoons theres a game for up to 240 players on 1 server
                      you can host 64 just off your personel computer and there is dedicated servers just for jo
                      Its been arround for a while and has lots of clans
                      heres another link to check out last count there was like 1500 maps

http://dfbarracks.com/

SO-2 SERIOUS ONLY

Im Col.SlaughterSO2 and am an admin for SO-2 west coast and SO-2 SlaughterHouse we use teamspeak for in game communications and uses wolfrat for game admin. its very simular to COD4 it actually was a forerunner for the COD series of games I could go on and on and on

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                      Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                        by Apache Warrior
                        6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                      • Reply to 6 years
                        by Sirex
                        I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                        Just hit 2.5K miles...
                        5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                      • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                        by Sirex
                        Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                        5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                      • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                        by Sirex
                        Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                        5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                      • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                        by Sirex
                        Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                        5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                      Working...
                      X