Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just for reference those are AH-1Z SUPER Cobras , and they are a required part of my lethal arsenal. Please note however they may be substituted for AH-64 Longbows, or Z-10s...

Comment

Thanks Cain and Black Arrow!!

Comment

Ok Cain I got a few games to add to the list some of them wont release for a while...
        Crysis Warhead(need super druged server like the new one, b/c of specs and map size, sorry i dont have link to the site i was reading about the first crysis and why servers only hold 20 people)
        Fallout 3(release is far away but I'm getting it for shure)
        Unreal Tournament 3(would be cool, i dont own the game but im thinking about it)
        I know you realy dont do mmorpg's but I believe Warhammer Online is gonna be run by separate servers.
        Of couse Cain the choice is yours but all I ask is for the games to stay up to date with whats popular.

Comment

Originally posted by Pumpkin_Jack View Post
          I know you realy dont do mmorpg's but I believe Warhammer Online is gonna be run by separate servers.

Me thinks EA Mythic will be running their own WHO servers, as this is how they make their money.

They may end up having some player run servers, which MMO companies typically frown on. Like Blizzard and their WoW servers.

As for Cain not running MMOs, well, he does have a private WoW server running.
          [this is where my funky sig would go. But I don't have one.
          So all you get is this crappy text]

Comment

well id say yes to all of those games but crysis, the online multi is SUPER laggy and it has no concept of autobalance, almost all of the guns are "broken" such as the sniper rifle. when 2 shots to the back of the head wont kill you, you know something is wrong. yet the SMG can somehow mow people down across the map. ill leave it up to you cain but i would like it if u tried out some of the bigger servers now just to see what im talking about. but im just one guy so idk make ur own choice. and congrats on the awesome server!

Comment

Nice work Cain and BlackArrow

I most interest of BF2 and BF2142 servers (There i meet Cain and his gang for the first time, good memory) ready to donate money also, oh i find the link now.. But even other games are fine to me.

TF2 great, DODs great, COD4 great, BF2 great and BF2142 great..

Now is also COD5 on the way too, maybe you shall check it out Cain!!!!!! Will be a COOP mode too there you can unlock stuff not sure which..they are silence about it lol..
              [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Just to get the BF2 Thread off the home page

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 3
                Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                  by Apache Warrior
                  6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                • Reply to 6 years
                  by Sirex
                  I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                  Just hit 2.5K miles...
                  5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                  by Sirex
                  Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                  5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                  by Sirex
                  Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                  5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                  by Sirex
                  Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                  5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                  by Apache Warrior
                  I am glad you are recovering and will soon be back in good health.
                  Apache...
                  18 Feb 2024, 05:36 AM
                Working...
                X