Regulars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Regulars

Who is a BF2 regular these days? That is my drug of choice right now and gets a lot of play. I can never find a good chopper pilot(I prefer gunning, and do not do too well flying, well, the flying is not too hard, but I cant shoot with those rockets at all) to team up with, or really anyone who will act as a good squadmate/leader.

My name is BigSurEternal, with a [CLR] tag. Eventually when I am not so lazy I will go into the bf2 files and change the clan tag to {}.
    Darn, I will need to get Xfire to make grouping up with anyone easier since 2 doesnt have a buddy system.

I dont play too much now but I think thats mainly because I never have people to squad up with. We will have to get together and play. I cant fly worth crap but I am a decent gunner.
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/Mobojo/Sigs/Sig2.jpg[/img]

Comment

hey..if u ever get xfire, add me at corporalxkilla and send me a msg and maybe we can get a game going. im always in need of a gunner.
      Hit 'em like comic books, kaboom! pow pow!

Comment

I still play from time to time. Add me on xfire, i'll be under joe112288 (thats my bf2 name as well) I'm a pretty decent pilot, so if you want to gun, I can set you up pretty well.

Comment

Im guessing your nickname is different than your actual username for Xfire, but whatever. My xfire username is omnitravis, nickname is {CLR}GeneralSnake.
          In game(BF2) {CLR}BigSurEternal

Comment

I still play BF2 alot. I can fly great but gunning is hit and miss with me. If you want to PM me and I will tell you which server I hang out on.
            [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

General you've got yourself a pilot... I can usually fly alright...

Comment

hmm

Haven't played for a while...when I did, didn't know the other guys, so would just go commando. Wasn't the best pilot, but pretty good in firefight. Maybe I should reinstall.

Comment

Originally posted by Skud View Post
                  Haven't played for a while...when I did, didn't know the other guys, so would just go commando. Wasn't the best pilot, but pretty good in firefight. Maybe I should reinstall.
                  You go commando while playing
                  Jaspurr

[img]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y56/vitopagano/jaspurr.jpg[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by jaspurr View Post
                    lol

Comment

Originally posted by jaspurr View Post
                      lol
                      We can be pretty big dorks sometimes.
                      Did you mean commander, lone wolf or playing with no underwear on Skud?

Today is Thursday, August 7th. Is anyone free and going to be playing today, because I should be on most of the day.

Comment

Originally posted by GeneralSnake View Post
                        lol
                        We can be pretty big dorks sometimes.
                        Did you mean commander, lone wolf or playing with no underwear on Skud?

Today is Thursday, August 7th. Is anyone free and going to be playing today, because I should be on most of the day.
                        "In military science, the term commando can refer to an individual, a military unit, or a raiding style of military operation." Quoted from wikipedia.

Commando/lone wolf. I've lead groups in BF2, because sometimes folks just didn't seem to grasp objectives, but preferred the action/freedom of being a soldier...mostly.

Comment

I'll be online later tonight maybe around 7, but I'll probably play PR

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkeye426 View Post
                            I'll be online later tonight maybe around 7, but I'll probably play PR
                            Got it Skud, thanks.

How do you guys think PR would run? Does it run exactly the same as regular 2 or does it lag it our a little?

Comment

depends on ur rig, for me its runs the same, but I have 4GB of ram and a quad core @ 3.4ghz

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                              Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                                by Apache Warrior
                                6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                              • Reply to 6 years
                                by Sirex
                                I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                                Just hit 2.5K miles...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                              • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                                by Sirex
                                Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                              • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                                by Sirex
                                Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                              • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                                by Sirex
                                Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                              Working...
                              X