No announcement yet.

My Ipods Back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i fit in the 'i dont want an ipod, never have never will'.
    im thinking abouta nice sandisk
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16855125007

Comment

Originally posted by imlittlev
      i fit in the 'i dont want an ipod, never have never will'.
      im thinking abouta nice sandisk
      Sandisks are nice, my dad loves his 256 sandisk, but it just doesn't have enough room for my 16 gigs of music

Comment

Originally posted by omfg karl marx
        You lost your E3Cs? How does that happen. Leaving $160 headphones around doesn't seem like something one should do...
        I lost them at work. The storage thinggy fell out of my pocket on the belt and it was gone for good. Realised to late it fell. I was verry upset to lose them, since they cost 170 dollars. I will guard my ec4s with my life. Will run in burning house for them.

Comment

I'm using this

8Track FTW!

Comment

My first stereo was AM FM *track.
            Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
            Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
            I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
            Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Ipod's are for trendy people or people with more money than sense :P

I have a Creative Zen (2years old and not one problem), and it wipes the floor clean with any ipod

Comment

Originally posted by juneau
                Ipod's are for trendy people or people with more money than sense :P

I have a Creative Zen (2years old and not one problem), and it wipes the floor clean with any ipod
                Not so Janu. Ipods are so popular not because they are trendy. We like them because of good design, maybe they need better quality control, and exceptional sound quality. No other mp3 player sounds better. And you must admit that most of other mp3 players are just copying apple in their design. There is a reason there are like 20 million ipod users, maybe more today. Some of us may be dumb and be influenced by trends, but in the millions of people there must be some that have a good reson to choose ipod. This is my second one; i used to have a 3rd gen, now i have a 4th gen 40 gb. Man if they would support monkey's format it would be swetter. But some people have a better ear for music then others, and some poor bastards listen to Ashley Simpson. The ipod is not for them.

PS; What is wrong with these people listening to Ashley Simpson - cracker head cracker, must have lost their minds and hearing.

Comment

LOL I have a 5 year old Rio 800 and I have had not one iota of a problem wth it. Sure it's only a 64Mb but I can live with 40 songs. As for headsets, I use the ones that came with the Rio.
                  Ipods are cool and I am a HUGE music lover(over 50Gigs of MP3s) but I am fine with what I have. I was working at the #1 Radio Shack in the ENTIRE nation for 2005 and had a 50% off deal through Apple but I saved my money and got a Sirius unit in my van.
                  Yes I drive a minivan... 3 young kids won't fit in the back of the new Mustangs

Comment

Originally posted by Annihil8tor
                    LOL I have a 5 year old Rio 800 and I have had not one iota of a problem wth it. Sure it's only a 64Mb but I can live with 40 songs. As for headsets, I use the ones that came with the Rio.
                    Ipods are cool and I am a HUGE music lover(over 50Gigs of MP3s) but I am fine with what I have. I was working at the #1 Radio Shack in the ENTIRE nation for 2005 and had a 50% off deal through Apple but I saved my money and got a Sirius unit in my van.
                    Yes I drive a minivan... 3 young kids won't fit in the back of the new Mustangs
                    I have been contemplating to get a sirius. Maybe when i get the new car. :arrow:

Comment

We now have one for our car and one for our van and when I get my truck back(sis-in-law is borrowing it for awhile), I'm getting one installed in it too. We are lucky, my wife is the office mgr for a cfar/truck accesory shop and we get a great hookup.

Comment

I installed mine myself. they are easy to do. Sat radio on a trip can't be beat. I have one in my truck and my wife's car.
                        Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                        Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                        I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                        Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

What's an ipod?????
                          Jaspurr

[img]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y56/vitopagano/jaspurr.jpg[/img]

Comment

The biggest cons about Ipod:

- TFT is scractched easily
                            - Battery gets broken for sure after 2 years+
                            - Expensive add ons
                            Please like Pocket Radio Player on Facebook to support this little Freeware app.

Comment

Ipod Shmipod!

I use an Iriver.
                              [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
                              Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                              Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                                by Apache Warrior
                                6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                              • Reply to 6 years
                                by Sirex
                                I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                                Just hit 2.5K miles...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                              • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                                by Sirex
                                Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                              • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                                by Sirex
                                Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                              • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                                by Sirex
                                Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                              Working...
                              X