Crysis Wars Tips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Apache Warrior View Post
    In Power Struggle you have to buy your weapons. P is the default key and you have to be in a buy area like a bunker owned by your side.
    Instant Action the weapons are laying on the ground.
    Apache
    Ahh. Thanks, Apache. I had heard guys on here speak of "buying" weapons, but had no idea how to do it. Do you lose the weapon you just bought when you die?

Comment

Originally posted by Tuck View Post
      Ahh. Thanks, Apache. I had heard guys on here speak of "buying" weapons, but had no idea how to do it. Do you lose the weapon you just bought when you die?
      Yes but i believe u get the points back but not sure i usually get the same points back if i died and didn't cap any objectives.

Comment

If you do not have any money (points) when you die, you respawn with 100. That is enough to buy4 different weapons. This is what happens to me most of the time.
        Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
        Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
        I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
        Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Depending on rank, your minimum spawn points go up.... You start out at Private, which gives you up to 100 when you spawn so you're not stuck with no guns... then it goes to 200, then 300 and so on.... Just a warning - The guy on the other team who is constantly using a Gauss Rifle with sniper scope and a Minigun and tossing nades is probably really freakin nuts at the game

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} Naillik View Post
            Depending on rank, your minimum spawn points go up.... You start out at Private, which gives you up to 100 when you spawn so you're not stuck with no guns... then it goes to 200, then 300 and so on.... Just a warning - The guy on the other team who is constantly using a Gauss Rifle with sniper scope and a Minigun and tossing nades is probably really freakin nuts at the game
            lol seriously, 600 (gauss) + 100(scope) +500-600?(minigun) + 25 @ each nade +ammo +more ammo + probably a rocket (200)

Comment

hence the freakin nuts

Comment

sounds like we already have some people who will give quickster a run for his money if he gets this game

Comment

lol.... that was just an example... I've never actually seen someone like that

Thing I found out - The assault scope works for snipers, and is pretty decent..... it doesn't drift and it has a different kind of crosshair - If only that crosshair was on the sniper scope

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmie2 View Post
                    sounds like we already have some people who will give quickster a run for his money if he gets this game
                    What?! There is 3x frag in Crysis?

Just messin with ya quickie

Comment

lol.... that was just an example... I've never actually seen someone like that

Thing I found out - The assault scope works for snipers, and is pretty decent..... it doesn't drift and it has a different kind of crosshair - If only that crosshair was on the sniper scope
                      I actually prefer the sniper scope over the assault scope. Simply place their head in the little box in the middle, HS every time under 250 meters. BTW, here's some combo's that I found have worked out for me

FY71 w/ reflex sight and silencer, scar w/ assault scope and silencer, dual pistols w/ silencers and laser sights (Turn those lasers off when cloaking!). Shotty with laser sight.

Throw a smoke nade into the room after a flash bang, in case anybody walks in after the flashbang went off they still can't see easily. Sure, you won't be able to either, but with a grenade following those two it won't really matter that much.
                      [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/echosofbliss/seiko8wy.gif[/IMG]

Comment

Do the silencers keep you from showing up on the mini map when you shoot like in COD4?

-Rand
                        [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
                        Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by Rand{CLR} View Post
                          Do the silencers keep you from showing up on the mini map when you shoot like in COD4?

-Rand
                          To my knowledge....yes!
                          [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/echosofbliss/seiko8wy.gif[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR}geneSW View Post
                            To my knowledge....yes!
                            yea they do, but damage decreases exponentially at any distance over 30 meters, so its not that big of a plus Imo

Comment

yea.. damage gets a huge drop with silencers. Better just to quickly shoot and move

Comment

yea.. damage gets a huge drop with silencers. Better just to quickly shoot and move
                                so true....

but on the other hand, the dual smg's are HORRIBLE if not silenced...

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                                Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                                  by Apache Warrior
                                  6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                                • Reply to 6 years
                                  by Sirex
                                  I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                                  Just hit 2.5K miles...
                                  5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                                • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                                  by Sirex
                                  Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                                  5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                                • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                                  by Sirex
                                  Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                                  5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                                • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                                  by Sirex
                                  Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                                  5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                                Working...
                                X