Crysis Wars Tips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crysis Wars Tips

Well, I'm kind of a noob at this game so far, so I'm wondering if any of the nutsy players () would like to share.
    That way we can all be good,

one tip for sniping,

Go to cloak mode while prone, the just before you shoot hit the 4 key 3 times to switch to strength mode, then back to cloak

works pretty well for me.....

Comment

Get used to using the different suit actions. It is very very important if you ask me. I'm pretty much changing every few seconds and my V key takes quite a beating.

Comment

+10000000 to Juneau

I always change suit functions constantly now lol.

When you jump down any significant height, always quickly swap to Shield then back as soon as you hit the ground.

A fun strategy: When you're above someone and they don't know you're there, sprint with Speed to the edge then quickly to Strength to jump down, then use Shield and the moment you hit the ground Cloak.. If they haven't seen you Speed up behind them, swap to Strength and shoot/beat down. If they do see you stay Cloak and move behind them and then swap to Strength..
        I used that alot on Monastary and had fun

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} Naillik View Post
          +10000000 to Juneau

I always change suit functions constantly now lol.

When you jump down any significant height, always quickly swap to Shield then back as soon as you hit the ground.

A fun strategy: When you're above someone and they don't know you're there, sprint with Speed to the edge then quickly to Strength to jump down, then use Shield and the moment you hit the ground Cloak.. If they haven't seen you Speed up behind them, swap to Strength and shoot/beat down. If they do see you stay Cloak and move behind them and then swap to Strength..
          I used that alot on Monastary and had fun
          I am almost 50 and you believe I can think that fast
          Jaspurr

[img]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y56/vitopagano/jaspurr.jpg[/img]

Comment

Hear a Tip fire first then run for the hills

Comment

Originally posted by ghost_rain View Post
              hear A Tip Fire First Then Run For The Hills:d
              Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost_Rain View Post
                Hear a Tip fire first then run for the hills
                I try to do that but, I keep getting shot in the back.
                Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Great tip... If you're on a building. Go prone (z by default) and put your cloak on. It will actually last for awhile if you don't move around a lot. When somebody gets into your sights, switch to strength! Take your shot and then switch back to cloak real fast!

If you fire with your cloak on then it completely drains your energy.

Missile launchers do not hone in on vehicles, so make sure to aim ahead!

If you use the speed boost to get across a large area really fast, be sure to put it back to maximum armor afterwords as that will fill your energy back up the quickest and still offer you some protection against possible enemy fire while you try to find some cover.
                  [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/echosofbliss/seiko8wy.gif[/IMG]

Comment

Discovery -- Armor rocks. Use it whenever you're in a standard gunfight, or if you're being sniped. You can take 2 solid chest shots from a Gauss Rifle with it.

Missile launchers are wire guided -- They go where you aim the laser, even after it's fired, so just fire away and keep the sights on your target

TAC Tanks that are far away from you = Run the hell away, lol. Was on beach earlier on and I one aiming my way while getting out of a bunker, so I sprinted towards it and dived off the edge of a cliff the moment it fired.... A huge nuke went off right behind me as I hit the water and died, lol...
                    p.s. TAC Tanks are hell to kill - I think it's 5 or so missiles.

Comment

Discovery -- Armor rocks. Use it whenever you're in a standard gunfight, or if you're being sniped. You can take 2 solid chest shots from a Gauss Rifle with it.
                      its 2 now ???!!!! was better in the 1st one when gauss was one hit kill and reg sniper needed HS when they had armor mode....

Comment

I think if the person shooting with the sniper/gauss is in strength mode it is 1-hit kill no matter what.
                        "When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a Communist."
                        - Dom Helder Camara

Comment

Strength just steadies the shot - doesn't increase damage. its like holding breath

Comment

Strength just steadies the shot - doesn't increase damage. its like holding breath
                            Sure seems to do extra damage when I have it on.
                            [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/echosofbliss/seiko8wy.gif[/IMG]

Comment

Cause you hit more?

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                              Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                                by Apache Warrior
                                6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                              • Reply to 6 years
                                by Sirex
                                I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                                Just hit 2.5K miles...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                              • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                                by Sirex
                                Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                              • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                                by Sirex
                                Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                              • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                                by Sirex
                                Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                              Working...
                              X