Well guys ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by {CLR}geneSW View Post
    I personally love C:W. Sure, it has a few small bugs... but what game doesn't upon release? I also like Powerstruggle just a little more then TIA, but that's only because it reminds me of ONS in UT2k4 to an extent. I also like the fact that you have to aim ahead of your target if they are moving to hit them! And there is just a little bit of bullet drop. The game feels great, vehicles move decent, although they could use a bit of tweaking.

Overall I think this game is going to really take off. Give it a patch or two and this game is really going to rock. Especially if it gets a good mod community going!
    +1 to all that Gene.

Comment

i like the game
      hehe, but i didnt see many CLRs in there. They are all new people, no admins.
      The bad thing about new people is that, 5 minutes into the game and they are calling me hacker already. Although obviously im wearing {CLR} tag, meaning im a regular.

Comment

I like the IA and TIA the best. The PS is fun, but I like the less troublesome get weapon, run, shoot and repeat action more.
        [IMG]http://thepebkac.net/images/sigs/Outdoors_sig.jpg[/IMG]
        Like the community? Donate here:
        [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate[/URL]

Comment

Up to now I have preferred PS but had a bit of fun in all formats that is until something big explodes and my PC crashed
          Jaspurr

[img]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y56/vitopagano/jaspurr.jpg[/img]

Comment

Ok.... I really do not like the Free-For-All mode. I lag terribly cause everyone is shooting at the same time. It feels like spawn-death-spawn-death-spawn-death all the time. I stuck it out for a few hours lastnight but it was old in the first few minutes. The TDM-like mode was pretty fun. I can't say I really enjoy the power struggle mode but I would rather play that then the free for all.

Comment

Originally posted by (DSP)-Bar View Post
              It feels like spawn-death-spawn-death-spawn-death all the time.
              The perfect description of COD4....lol
              Jaspurr

[img]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y56/vitopagano/jaspurr.jpg[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by jaspurr View Post
                The perfect description of COD4....lol
                Hmmm for me COD4 is Spawn - Kill - Kill - Kill - Kill - Kill - Death - Spawn.

Comment

i think that mesa is one of the best maps i have ever played in any game ever, but IMO its best with like a 4-600 minute time limit for PS, that way the only way to win is total annihilation of the other team

oh and Gene try Crymod Modding Portal | Portal for a modding community XD

Comment

Thanks for all the input.

I'll be your designated target this weekend...
                    ??Click me to donate??

Comment

Originally posted by Dead_And_Gone View Post
                      Thanks for all the input.

I'll be your designated target this weekend...
                      Where in tarnation have you been? Give em hell Dead and show how much of dagum tanker you are. Miss the old days with ya.
                      [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i61/2HARDKOR/maj_massacre.jpg[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} Major.Massacre View Post
                        Where in tarnation have you been? Give em hell Dead and show how much of dagum tanker you are. Miss the old days with ya.
                        Will you be joining us?

Comment

Originally posted by juneau View Post
                          Will you be joining us?
                          Not for a while, my cash is all tied up right now. Next year I will be able to upgrade my pc.
                          [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i61/2HARDKOR/maj_massacre.jpg[/img]

Comment

I just got the game installed Saturday, and haven't spent enough time on it yet to have a meaningful opinion. All in all, I like it, but the learning curve is steep.

Last night I saw the Lair's server was empty, so I selected a different one, only to be kicked after about five minutes. Not sure what I did wrong. Must not have much tolerance for noobs.

And UT2004 all the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuck View Post
                              I just got the game installed Saturday, and haven't spent enough time on it yet to have a meaningful opinion. All in all, I like it, but the learning curve is steep.

Last night I saw the Lair's server was empty, so I selected a different one, only to be kicked after about five minutes. Not sure what I did wrong. Must not have much tolerance for noobs.

And UT2004 all the way.
                              That why you should play here only! We had the PS server full for a long time last night and the TIA server also hit a great player count.

Comment

I played on the TIA server with Doug today and had a blast. Some great sniper kills and high buildings u can hide on.The maps are good but on some levels i feel that there is 1 good sniper side (thats where i am) and the other side does not. Its not bad but hard for me to get used too. I did better today. 20-9 was my best score. Hope to see alot of regulars there.

Still wish the HC server will be back soon.

-Recon

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                                Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                                  by Apache Warrior
                                  6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                                • Reply to 6 years
                                  by Sirex
                                  I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                                  Just hit 2.5K miles...
                                  5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                                • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                                  by Sirex
                                  Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                                  5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                                • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                                  by Sirex
                                  Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                                  5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                                • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                                  by Sirex
                                  Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                                  5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                                Working...
                                X