X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have been on the PS sever most of the day it great fun

Comment

Originally posted by juneau View Post
      That why you should play here only! We had the PS server full for a long time last night and the TIA server also hit a great player count.
      Ah, I only saw one server when I looked. I got the game installed Saturday and have been playing the single player mode just to get a feel for the controls and movement and so forth.

I absolutely hate that frustrating noobish feeling that accompanies a new game. That's probably who I usually only buy one game a year and play it to death.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuck View Post
        Ah, I only saw one server when I looked. I got the game installed Saturday and have been playing the single player mode just to get a feel for the controls and movement and so forth.

I absolutely hate that frustrating noobish feeling that accompanies a new game. That's probably who I usually only buy one game a year and play it to death.
        We're all noobs really. Just jump online and join us in some noobie fun.

Comment

This game is somewhat worse on the noobish feeling than every other one I've ever played. The learning curve is just absolutely bonkers.

-Rand
          [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
          Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by Rand{CLR} View Post
            This game is somewhat worse on the noobish feeling than every other one I've ever played. The learning curve is just absolutely bonkers.

-Rand
            I just wish someone could explain how the invisibility works... I have a guy stand 100% still and he starts shooting me and I don't see him until after I die.

I stand some place invisible for a few moments and a guy comes around a corner and kills me before I have time to react.....

Leaves you with that... works for everyone except for me feeling. I take into account it needs time to completely work but I can stand 100% still for 20 seconds with it on and people just run around the corner and shoot. I understand you can hear it but the accuracy of people. Its like they were zoned in before they got near me.

Comment

Originally posted by (DSP)-Bar View Post
              I just wish someone could explain how the invisibility works... I have a guy stand 100% still and he starts shooting me and I don't see him until after I die.

I stand some place invisible for a few moments and a guy comes around a corner and kills me before I have time to react.....

Leaves you with that... works for everyone except for me feeling. I take into account it needs time to completely work but I can stand 100% still for 20 seconds with it on and people just run around the corner and shoot. I understand you can hear it but the accuracy of people. Its like they were zoned in before they got near me.
              Well, I haven't gotten the new game yet, but I did play the first one. If this is any close to the first one then it is possible that they hear you, and you should hear them. I have a question thou, Does it have a knife? I hated the old "grab a person from their neck and then punch them to hell" in the first one.

Comment

No knife.......... But no neck grabbing either. Just punch punch and hope they die, lol
                Melee is not too fun, but every other possible thing is awesome

And bar, you are somewhat visible when invisible. its like a thin blue outline... Also, people may have used a radar, or scoped you out beforehand

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} Naillik View Post
                  No knife.......... But no neck grabbing either. Just punch punch and hope they die, lol
                  Damn , Well that takes Demon outta buying this game lol

Comment

Originally posted by (DSP)-Bar View Post

Well I think you still throw a shadow if you are cloaked. Last night I saw a shadow in a bunker so I lit it up. I think the portable radar will show cloaked players as well.
                    [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
                    Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by Duke{CLR} View Post
                      Well I think you still throw a shadow if you are cloaked. Last night I saw a shadow in a bunker so I lit it up. I think the portable radar will show cloaked players as well.
                      You sure do. Always keep an eye out for shadows that are created from nothing.

Comment

also the cloak makes a constant humming noise and is quite loud when you switch from it to another mode. Also, blue light will cover your player from over 300-400 meters especially if you are prone or crouched.

Comment

From what I've heard I wouldn't buy this game for gameplay. What is interesting and makeing me want to purchase it, is for it's learning curve. I'm curious to see how bad it is really.

Other than that I haven't heard anything that makes me want to buy it.

Great post Rand, and a few others.

Comment

Originally posted by RyeWhiskey View Post
                            From what I've heard I wouldn't buy this game for gameplay. What is interesting and makeing me want to purchase it, is for it's learning curve. I'm curious to see how bad it is really.

Other than that I haven't heard anything that makes me want to buy it.

Great post Rand, and a few others.
                            4 words, Tactical Nuke Grenade Launcher

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmie2 View Post
                              4 words, Tactical Nuke Grenade Launcher
                              Although I haven't used one yet it's got to be as much as the redeemer as in UT2K4.
                              [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!

Comment

Originally posted by Duke{CLR} View Post
                                Although I haven't used one yet it's got to be as much as the redeemer as in UT2K4.
                                also, the TAC tank and Heavy Singularity Tank are pretty much the same thing on a much MUCH larger scale.
                                (this is where a "nuke smiley" would go) XD

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                                Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                                  by Apache Warrior
                                  6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                                • Reply to 6 years
                                  by Sirex
                                  I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                                  Just hit 2.5K miles...
                                  5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                                • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                                  by Sirex
                                  Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                                  5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                                • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                                  by Sirex
                                  Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                                  5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                                • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                                  by Sirex
                                  Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                                  5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                                Working...
                                X