Pirates or Ninjas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rand{CLR}
    I like the whole pirates to global warming connection, except that it's flawed. There's probably more pirates alive today than at any other point in history, you just don't hear about them much and they're not the "yo ho ho me hearties" kind. Indonesia, the South Pacific, and the Indian Ocean are infested with pirates.

Now if you substitute the decline in pirates for a decline in ninjas, you may be onto something. Probably fewer ninjas now than at their height.

-Rand
    True, but they aren't the fun-loving, cheer-spreading pirates of yesteryears. Real pirates use swords, not grenade launchers.

Comment

Originally posted by Cliff-Jeff
      ... think about it, pirates dont need masks, they have parrot spies, and wenches!!...
      Well, how the heck are ninjas gonna compete with that!!!! They're keeping their eyes peeled on that rascally parrot spy, when a pirate wench comes and bean's him over the head with a 10 pound mold-hardened brick of cheese. The humanity!
      Originally posted by Marx
      True, but they aren't the fun-loving, cheer-spreading pirates of yesteryears. Real pirates use swords, not grenade launchers.
      Well, No fun-loving, cheer spreading = NO WENCHES!! At which time, pirates being armed with only swords, and barring the global warming business, ninjas ftw.

Comment

nuff said.........

Comment

Jack Sparrow is an aberration. You can't base all of Pirate-hood on one of the flat out all-time best movie characters in history. :P

-Rand
          [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
          Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

1 vote for jesus

Comment

Jack sparrow ftw!!

Good find Vito!! U are teh greateststststst

Comment

I pick niether....

I have to go with Mogol Horsemen (Barbarians). Just by the fact that the Mogols caputred and controled more land than anyone else...period.

Comment

*cough* Mongols *cough*

but idk, Genghis vs Blackbeard... i think Blackbeard would win just cuz hed be like ARRRR and genghis would be like AHH! and then BB would be like ARRRRR!!! and genghis would be like AHH? then Blackbeard would totally be like ARRR! and genghis would be like ARGGG!!! as he got run thru

but hey, im not a history major, so idk

Comment

i like the banter between "bb" and genghis.

Comment

But, the Mongols never captured Japan. And they tried twice.
                      Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                      Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                      I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                      Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

To end all this madness...

It was called.....Muppet TREASURE ISLAND not NINJA ISLAND

Ninja Island ?? Who the hell would see THAT !?!?

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

VITO WINS!! i shoulda made u option 4

Comment

Originally posted by Apache Warrior
                            Apache
                            Lousy sailors, I tell you. Those mongols! Sailing straight into gale force winds like that (Kamikaze). NOT a good day for a day at the beach.

Comment

Depends which pirate you're talking about. If it's Captain Morgan then he wins by default. If you're talking about... say Captain Hook then the ninjas will win. I mean come on. If a fruity green guy from NeverNeverLand can beat Hook, then ninjas will surely be victorious.

Comment

Originally posted by storm_shadow
                                Originally posted by Apache Warrior
                                Apache
                                Lousy sailors, I tell you. Those mongols! Sailing straight into gale force winds like that (Kamikaze). NOT a good day for a day at the beach.
                                Speaking about lousy sailors....
                                I am suprised nobody brought up... dem VIKINGS !!

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                                Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                                  by Apache Warrior
                                  6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                                • Reply to 6 years
                                  by Sirex
                                  I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                                  Just hit 2.5K miles...
                                  5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                                • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                                  by Sirex
                                  Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                                  5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                                • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                                  by Sirex
                                  Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                                  5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                                • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                                  by Sirex
                                  Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                                  5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                                Working...
                                X