Help me out a bit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gimmie2 View Post
    lol FY71 is HORRIBLE!!!! its got the same accuracy as the SMG, and the firepower of the dual wield-able SMG, spend the extra 25p and get a SCAR, its like the FY71 on crack!
    I'm a fan of the rockets Too bad they won't kill people, just vehicles... which is so not right

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
      I'm a fan of the rockets Too bad they won't kill people, just vehicles... which is so not right
      yea.... they totally nerfed the rockets, they used to be semi auto!

Comment

I like the sniping alot. Im sad that it takes 2 shots though. I like cloak it is harder to see people than in the original.

Comment

Originally posted by Reconsnipe1 View Post
          I like the sniping alot. Im sad that it takes 2 shots though. I like cloak it is harder to see people than in the original.
          yea, and the Gauss was WAY better in the original..... no lag time at all in that one

Comment

Yaknow what's weird? I turned all settings on High, and on 1650x1050 and got 30-40FPS... I then went down to 1400x900 and got 25-30FPS... went down to 1240x1020(something like that ) and it went up to 50-60.... 800x600? got to 40-100... never constant......

Comment

Yaknow what's weird? I turned all settings on High, and on 1650x1050 and got 30-40FPS... I then went down to 1400x900 and got 25-30FPS... went down to 1240x1020(something like that ) and it went up to 50-60.... 800x600? got to 40-100... never constant......
              That's a known problem of Crysis.

Comment

Thanks G, but this game is too hard... and slow paced... complicated.... and a bunch of other things. I'll stick to run n gun with CoD4
                Dude, there is alot of tension in crysis, when you get in a firefight its for the better-equipped person you can't just spam randomly as all the guns have small clips, plus parachuting is fun on Crysis, overall.

Comment

One more question, My cut scenes cannot be turned off... I press ESC and the Nvidia thing is still showing, and so is the intro... it worked the first times but I wanna turn them off if anyone can tell me how I would appreciate it

Comment

One more question, My cut scenes cannot be turned off... I press ESC and the Nvidia thing is still showing, and so is the intro... it worked the first times but I wanna turn them off if anyone can tell me how I would appreciate it
                    im having the same problem... but if you open warhead then close it then open wars, it seems to go away (until you quit wars)

Comment

this fixes all the vid probs that u may have just disable them apache posted awhile ago heres the link.

http://www.cainslair.org/showthread.php?t=8040

Comment

Oh thanks dude... I did what dougbob said and it won't show anymore

Comment

I hate intro vids and always disable them if possible.
                          Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                          Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                          I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                          Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                          Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                            by Apache Warrior
                            6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                          • Reply to 6 years
                            by Sirex
                            I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                            Just hit 2.5K miles...
                            5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                          • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                            by Sirex
                            Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                            5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                          • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                            by Sirex
                            Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                            5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                          • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                            by Sirex
                            Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                            5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                          Working...
                          X