Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CRYSIS WARS EVENT- CLNN News Presents THURSDAY FIGHT NIGHT!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
    I went in there before time and 3 people kept on spamming saying "Plantation" for five minutes and then I left, sorry I won't be coming back because they pissed me off.
    it didn't help that you were cursing back at them, even if there isn't an admin in the server we need to act like CLR's and rise above that crap. i never want to see any CLR calling somebody a "mother effer" again, no matter what the circumstances.

I am sorry i couldn't kick them... i am not used to the admin commands in crysis and i had trouble figuring it out, that is my fault... this will not happen again.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
      it didn't help that you were cursing back at them, even if there isn't an admin in the server we need to act like CLR's and rise above that crap. i never want to see any CLR calling somebody a "mother effer" again, no matter what the circumstances.

I am sorry i couldn't kick them... i am not used to the admin commands in crysis and i had trouble figuring it out, that is my fault... this will not happen again.
      They said Plantation, plantation, plantation, plantation. I said "Why don't I plant my foot in your ass" I hardly consider that cursing back. Anywho, it was meant to be funny, maybe it came out wrong, sorry but I found it hilarious

Comment

a CLR never would tell a pubber "why don't I plant my foot in your ass" and you said other things also. its not funny and nobody is laughing.

Comment

a CLR never would tell a pubber "why don't I plant my foot in your ass" and you said other things also. its not funny and nobody is laughing.
          oh no no no, bring on the logs, that is the only thing I said. The other players that were on your team started cursing hardcore, I left after 5 minutes of this

Nomad:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          Nomad(1)@*#@%^#&^#@&*#^@&*(^#@&*#^@&*#^@&*(#^@*&
          Nomad:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

+ (infinite)

Pretty much ruined the server. It took nearly an hour to build it back up to a decent level, but let's be realistic.

I advertised the event and I guarantee some asshats read my post and came in to be disruptive. You fed them by over-reacting and going down to that level.

Honestly, if you cannot act appropriately, please stay off the server like you said. It's bad enough that we have all this pollution in the forums, but there is a zero tolerance rule that we have in effect for all CLRs that Cain has mentioned several times.

Consider yourself lucky this time and move on with the fun. We are here to play games, and I am sincerely angered by the fact that I put something togeather that was to be positive, fun and bring us togeather as a communioty- and then idiotic behavior ruined it.

Moving on now...lets have some fun in Crysis tonight~!

RESET, SEE YOU ALL AGAIN TONIGHT

Comment

~~~~~~~~~
              Last edited by K PhaNTOM; 24 Oct 2008, 09:28 PM.

Comment

Looks like Power Struggle is offline guys- I'll keep checking back- hope to see you all in game

Comment

It's back up. DougBob and I were having some fun in there earlier tonight with some random folks though.

-Rand
                  [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
                  Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

I'm gonna head in for a few mins.

Comment

Wow that was fun- hysterical even.

Rockets versus VTOLs- lmao!

The little radar gadget build out Plus sniper rifles- LMAO cloakers beware- I got a new toy!!

Its like a digital Marco Polo- lmao!!!!!

Great Games people

Comment

Originally posted by Hammy View Post
                        Wow that was fun- hysterical even.

Rockets versus VTOLs- lmao!

The little radar gadget build out Plus sniper rifles- LMAO cloakers beware- I got a new toy!!

Its like a digital Marco Polo- lmao!!!!!

Great Games people
                        You're far too good with them damn rockets! Especially when i forget to buy a repair torch.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                        Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                          by Apache Warrior
                          6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                        • Reply to 6 years
                          by Sirex
                          I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                          Just hit 2.5K miles...
                          5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                        • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                          by Sirex
                          Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                          5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                        • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                          by Sirex
                          Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                          5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                        • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                          by Sirex
                          Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                          5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                        Working...
                        X