Just Wondering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just Wondering

Hey all, I saw this game in WalMart yesterday and it looks great Was wondering if this was a expansion pack or one I can buy load and play

Load and Play mate I have a copy and I like it but at the moment I've been playing TF2.

Comment

Hey Thanks I just went and bought it a Game Stop this afternoon and will load it up

Comment

Kwel I know deadly players to because I have seen him online,

Comment

Have fun with it Todd

Wasn't really for me unfortunately, though I tried very hard to like it. Its just feels too linear and "off" for some reason. They never quite got the vehicle OR infantry combat feel right either, which kinda irked me

Though it has a certain appeal I'm sure some are looking for.

Comment

I played the beta, and loved it. Even with all the settings on low, and the lag with more than 8 players, I still had tons of fun with it. The big missiles and artillery are so awesome, that is one of my favorite parts.

Comment

I love it so far, Playing expert SP. So Deadly is playing QWET? I will have too pm him.

Comment

Todd mate if you get this game you gotta lemme know. Tayeke and I have been having a blast, and our BF2 showcase friend Vince_II also bought it as well, although he has more fun shooting tayeke and I, regardless of what team we are on

It's a lot of fun, yet it seems most people don't like it cause it's too "linear".

Although it does get very frustration when the team's are unbalanced, and majority vote needs to be 100% more to win a vote in rebalancing team (and of course the team with the better players all vote no)

Comment

Originally posted by CarbonFire
                  Have fun with it Todd

Wasn't really for me unfortunately, though I tried very hard to like it. Its just feels too linear and "off" for some reason. They never quite got the vehicle OR infantry combat feel right either, which kinda irked me

Though it has a certain appeal I'm sure some are looking for.
                  Oh Carbon! Sorry too here that the game was not for you So far I love it but since I never played any of the Quake War games I am learning how too in SP mode then will try too hook up with Dead for some MP action

Comment

Hey todd listen I'm going to but the game when I get back mate so don't stop playing it.

Comment

Cool beans

Comment

ET rocks!

I think ETQW totally rocks (except for the clunky name).

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                        Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                          by Apache Warrior
                          6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                        • Reply to 6 years
                          by Sirex
                          I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                          Just hit 2.5K miles...
                          5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                        • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                          by Sirex
                          Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                          5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                        • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                          by Sirex
                          Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                          5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                        • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                          by Sirex
                          Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                          5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                        Working...
                        X