Cains Lair News- The Weekend Primer! October 31, 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cains Lair News- The Weekend Primer! October 31, 2008

Hello Cains Lair - A. Hamster Here with some GREAT news!

CoD5 is here and for many of you it's a welcome change that will give you hours of fun. I just came off two hours of procrastination where I decided to play this game while waiting for a meeting. (working from home has some advantages)

Here is what I saw:

Check out the Call of Duty 5 Forums to find out how to get the Beta and experience the game for yourself!

Dont take my word, or anyone else's for that matter- YOU decide if this game is for you. I know I have had some criticism for this game, but could I play this game?

YOU BETCHA.

It is far more fun that CoD4 in many many aspects. I like what one of my fellow admins said "Bab y steps- you dont want to change the game too fast or you lose your customer base" Great Point and this has allowed me to start enjoying the Beta.

BobyTT and MicroBacteria and I were having some fun on a random server earlier- pretty funny considering there are so many servers to join and the one I HAPPEN to pick has several CLRs on it.

Then randoms started shouting CainsLair FTW!!!!!!!

Yep- we freakin rock.

This is A Hamster Signing off! This has been a very short news update

"And if you call in the next five minutes we will DOUBLE your order and include free shipping, don't wait, call now "

lol, I swear, you should have done Obama's infomercial for him. I'll hopefully be logging in in a couple of hours (Yes, I know I keep promising but things keep coming up, like my internet is off)

Comment

It does look nice. I will start saving my pennies.
      [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
      Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Bah...I've been too busy with work this days, the only free time I get is two hours which I waste playing Fallout, guess I won't get to play the beta.
        [url=http://profile.xfire.com/guile787][img]http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/1/guile787.png[/img][/url]

Comment

A little after you left , Kebapche join us as well

Comment

hammy , its going to be good to create tread with names of all people that play the beta and we can join one server...
            i am putting the first 4 names

bobytt
            kebapche
            mbacteria
            msscr

Comment

bobby-

just create a thread in the World At War Section

Great idea!

~hammy

Comment

I like this game alot, and hopfully the new maps will be cool but i still MISS cod4

Comment

Originally posted by Reconsnipe1 View Post
                  I like this game alot, and hopfully the new maps will be cool but i still MISS cod4
                  Recon is time for new challenges man its kind a boring after you become so good and you lost interest

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 3
                  Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                    by Apache Warrior
                    6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                  • Reply to 6 years
                    by Sirex
                    I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                    Just hit 2.5K miles...
                    5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                  • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                    by Sirex
                    Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                    5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                  • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                    by Sirex
                    Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                    5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                  • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                    by Sirex
                    Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                    5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                  • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                    by Apache Warrior
                    I am glad you are recovering and will soon be back in good health.
                    Apache...
                    18 Feb 2024, 05:36 AM
                  Working...
                  X