Really Fun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really Fun

So I downloaded the demo and played Battlefield 2 for the first time today, and I have to say, it's an incredibly fun game. The one moment that really sticks out in my mind is when I was trying to kill three snipers who were all on top the the hotel near the pool on Gulf of Oman, and I was on the building with the satellite dish near the construction site. I fired a couple shots and noticed that I was just hitting the concrete below them, and then I realized there was bullet drop, so I peak out of cover again, and aim just a little bit above each of their heads, and pick up three kills with three shots. Aircraft and I don't get along though, I got 4 teamkills when I accidentally rammed a Humvee full of allies with my jet. I'm still pretty bad at it, but now I really wish I had bought it when it was still hosted by Cain. Oh well, there's always another game

You think that's fun? Sharqui Penensula....Go to the TV Station Stairwell on the landing just above the flag room and throw C-4 down on the landing below you. When people come up the stairs, set it off. Usually there's a medic behind them trying to revive them. Keep throwing C-4. I call it "Human Popcorn".

Try the AIX 2.0 mod too.

OOOOOO I just noticed.....666 posts!!! OOOOOOooooooo
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Originally posted by MR_MADHATTER View Post
      You think that's fun? Sharqui Penensula....Go to the TV Station Stairwell on the landing just above the flag room and throw C-4 down on the landing below you. When people come up the stairs, set it off. Usually there's a medic behind them trying to revive them. Keep throwing C-4. I call it "Human Popcorn".

Try the AIX 2.0 mod too.

OOOOOO I just noticed.....666 posts!!! OOOOOOooooooo
      I had that sort of situation, except it was two medics, and by the time I killed one, he had revived the other, I got quite a few kills from that though.

Comment

Dr.Box buy it..then we can have some fun...with all..
        I still playing!
        [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Im going to be putting it back on my laptop when I get home from work and then getting AIX to give it a shot.
          [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/Mobojo/Sigs/Sig2.jpg[/img]

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 3
          Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
          widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X