Left4Dead SS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Left4Dead SS

Hear a Few SS I took this morning of the game I picked it up last night for ?17.99 so it was a well worth buy. If u like killing Zombies then this is the game for u

dude play co-op is better. no one plays singleplayer....
    Hit 'em like comic books, kaboom! pow pow!

Comment

better give me a shout and play then Dave.

Phil

Comment

This is steam? No SECUROM, right?
        Please like Pocket Radio Player on Facebook to support this little Freeware app.

Comment

Originally posted by Grisu View Post
          This is steam? No SECUROM, right?
          no such thing in steam, that why people love it.
          Hit 'em like comic books, kaboom! pow pow!

Comment

Originally posted by RuThLeSsKiLLa View Post
            no such thing in steam, that why people love it.
            No such thing in Valve's own games. There's still games from other publishers on Steam that use Securom...

L4D is the most fun I've had gaming in a while. Shame that Cain's not running Left4Dead servers... (TBH the world could really use fast, stable VS servers with the Cain's Lair spirit and organisation)

Comment

Is lag an issue while playing online?

Just wondering if I can play with you guys if I buy the game...
              Please like Pocket Radio Player on Facebook to support this little Freeware app.

Comment

lag usually isn't an issue... this game is awesome... most fun ive had in a while

Comment

I like it too its pretty cool

Comment

Even I have returned to the FPS fold with this one. Just picked it up the other day and am having a blast with it.
                    [url=http://profile.mygamercard.net/Thrashdragon][img]http://card.mygamercard.net/gelsig/violet/Thrashdragon.png[/img][/url]
                    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/spikedz/TD_Latin.png[/img]

Comment

cool! ill def add yall to my friends list so we can all play together. so far ive played with massacre, seiko, and benkinobi

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
                        cool! ill def add yall to my friends list so we can all play together. so far ive played with massacre, seiko, and benkinobi

What happened too you last night me & mass were whating on you too join or lobby.

Comment

Fun stuff

found this @ a friend's house, but Xfire wouldnt recognize L4d... so i had to save it to paint
                          Last edited by Gimmie2; 14 Jan 2009, 06:44 PM. Reason: link was broken...

Comment

Originally posted by Todd98 View Post
                            What happened too you last night me & mass were whating on you too join or lobby.
                            i was playing an epic versus mode and i didn't want to leave haha... maybe next time!

Comment

I could use a hand on expert here. So hard getting through the later campains.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                              Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X