This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Duke{CLR} View Post
    We have all been there, Did you get if because of price or because of certain options?
    Asus name, price, and match for my CPU.

I tried an ASROck MB and it was junk, I'm now trying another Asus Board the next one up. Stay tuned!

Comment

Originally posted by Cain View Post
      Asus name, price, and match for my CPU.

I tried an ASROck MB and it was junk, I'm now trying another Asus Board the next one up. Stay tuned!
      I will stay tuned, I have build I'm assembling myself, I bought my first Asus board, I was overwhelmed with the number of new Z270 boaards, After a lot of research I ended up going with the Asus Prime Z270-A. My EVGA boards have served me well but they didn't have what I was looking for this time.
      [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
      Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Changed my video card (the Asus was too long, and my MB, (the first one dropped dead)...

Comment

Congrats on that new PC Cain!

I recently upgraded my rig a bit too.

gtx_grisu.jpg

Please like Pocket Radio Player on Facebook to support this little Freeware app.

Comment

Wow! When you turn that beast on, do the lights brown out for a sec? That's a pretty awesome rig!

Comment

Hehe... I wonder why people do some of the things they do. And the answer is. ... "it seemed like the thing to do at the time." Course I've never done anything like that before. That being said, you should always consult the clowns in this forum. Individually we're pretty dysfunctional.... (see Phantom). But as a collective we figure some stuff out. Mainly because of all the stupid stuff we can tell you not to do that we've already done.

Yeah, the 99 Mb was not the way to go at this juncture but that's water under the bridge now. I'm glad you're able to carry on with your new stuff. Building computers is just boys with their toys from what I can tell. Some of us got more money than we do sense. (no reference to you of course) But it's all good. Congrats on the build. Should last you a long time. And I know it will chew through any game you run. Next step is getting a 4k monitor. Now thats a resolution we can all love.
              [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 3
              Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                by Apache Warrior
                6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
              • Reply to 6 years
                by Sirex
                I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                Just hit 2.5K miles...
                5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
              • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                by Sirex
                Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
              • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                by Sirex
                Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
              • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                by Sirex
                Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
              Working...
              X