Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have played with more CLRs in the last few days....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have played with more CLRs in the last few days....

I have had more fun lately playing this game then have in a while. The other day I went to join a fellow CLR and the squad was full of fellow CLRs, I had t wait in line. The game isn't perfect but I'm having a blast so if you are on the fence about this game, come on in and join the fun.
    [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
    Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Originally posted by Duke{CLR} View Post
    I have had more fun lately playing this game then have in a while. The other day I went to join a fellow CLR and the squad was full of fellow CLRs, I had t wait in line. The game isn't perfect but I'm having a blast so if you are on the fence about this game, come on in and join the fun.
    I do miss playing with people who get on the mic and PTFO.

Comment

had a blast playing with yall!

Comment

That map with the three point is crazy.

Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Played with Duke for a bit the other night, was fun. I'll keep an eye out for everyone.
          Delivering bacon goodness one round at a time.

Comment

So I bought the game yesterday. Enjoyed it for a couple of hours. And returned it to EA for a full refund. (If you return the game within 24 hours)

It's a really good game. And I'm really bad at it, which I like. But the biggest issue is that my computer can't run it at all. Barely playable at Low.

It makes me sad that I spent over 3500 on this computer 4 years ago and now it's pretty much worthless.

If I ever think about spending that kind of money again, I will join you guys later on. But you won't be getting knifed by me any time soon

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
              So I bought the game yesterday. Enjoyed it for a couple of hours. And returned it to EA for a full refund. (If you return the game within 24 hours)

It's a really good game. And I'm really bad at it, which I like. But the biggest issue is that my computer can't run it at all. Barely playable at Low.

It makes me sad that I spent over 3500 on this computer 4 years ago and now it's pretty much worthless.

If I ever think about spending that kind of money again, I will join you guys later on. But you won't be getting knifed by me any time soon
              I built my desktop way back, tossed a 980ti in it and it's runs the game on high @ 1440p with 90ish fps. what resolution do you have and what video card are you using? the 1060 could fit the bill nicely.

Comment

Like Duke said. Also, currently, an "adequate" gaming system can be built for $1000 or so. A $2000 system should last more than 5 years. (just a comment, not recommending the spending)

If VR takes off in the next few years, all bets are off. It challenges some relatively fast CPUs & GPUs.

Battlefield tactics: I figured out the best way to avoid getting knifed by KP was to join his squad. I'd play as the enemy's target dummy, and he'd ghost 'em.

Comment

Oh it was really fun trying to set up a beacon so he heard it , then try to knife him.

Comment

Yep the 1060 is the best bang for the buck. They are around $200.00 and up.
                    Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                    Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                    I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                    Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

I think I have too many issues with the components to try to add more to them. If I add a new thing it's just going to be bottle necked by previous build. My PSU sounds funny anyways. I've been through this before, one day I might just impulse buy it.

Comment

I think I have too many issues with the components to try to add more to them. If I add a new thing it's just going to be bottle necked by previous build. My PSU sounds funny anyways. I've been through this before, one day I might just impulse buy it.
                        Stop whining, I'm still on an X58 chipset from 2010. Takes my bios 50 secs to load. I do have a 780 Nvidia though with just 8 gig of sys. ram, and a 4.0 I7 930 that still works pretty good. And I still chug along.
                        [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} Cobalt View Post
                          Stop whining, I'm still on an X58 chipset from 2010. Takes my bios 50 secs to load. I do have a 780 Nvidia though with just 8 gig of sys. ram, and a 4.0 I7 930 that still works pretty good. And I still chug along.
                          My x58 920 is slightly holding back my 980ti but it plays wonderfully. It's nice being able to use a PC for more then 6 years. What CPU are you using Kphantom?

Comment

I don't want it to play wonderfully, I want it to be at 120fps constantly on high or ultra with 100FOV. And in order for me to do that, I have to build a brand new overly expensive machine.

Comment

I don't want it to play wonderfully, I want it to be at 120fps constantly on high or ultra with 100FOV. And in order for me to do that, I have to build a brand new overly expensive machine.
                              I don't think that's the case, what resolution do you want to play at?

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 3
                              Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                                by Apache Warrior
                                6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                              • Reply to 6 years
                                by Sirex
                                I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                                Just hit 2.5K miles...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                              • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                                by Sirex
                                Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                              • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                                by Sirex
                                Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                              • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                                by Sirex
                                Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                              Working...
                              X