Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You know what people REALLY think of you when....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know what people REALLY think of you when....

...you're left out of their holiday or event pictures.

Not sure if I'm blowing this all out of proportion, but I'm getting this vibe from my "so-called" friends (or what I think might be so-called)

I was invited to some outings lately, Christmas parties and such....lately, I'venotice
    Myself being left out of photos when placed on MS or FB, even though I do recall pictures of me being taken with the individual in question.

One of them is a female friend of mine that has her "posing" with gentleman other than myself

BUT I have noticed this in other photos as well.

Not sure if I can take this of how they really think of me, by leaving me out...but this does kind hurt...but I don't know if I'm quick to judge...but this has been happening a few times.

I emailed the person who placed the photos up, with, "Hey, wasn't there a pic of you and me in there somewhere?"

It was a pretty good pic , she showed it to me after it was taken.

I don't know if she's one of those chicks that only prefers "goodlooking" guys wiht her in photos, but I'm getting a bad vibe about this.

Not sure if im blowing this out of proportion or not...but I am noting that I"m being "left out"of the reindeer game in the photos.

Maybe I'm paranoid...? Idunno, but I feel kind of hurt by this

Tony-

50% is in your head-50% you are absolutely right about.
    Which is which does not matter.

I'm the kind of person that doesnt like his picture being taken. I dont know why, I'm told I am not a bad looking dude, I just hate the "smirk/smile" stuff. If I were you, I'd be stoked if I werent in any photos.

I'm also of the opinion that anyone that is more concerned with the "impression" more than the "experience" they are leaving on people are so shallow that a bird couldnt get their ankles wet in a pool of their BS. Sounds like whoever is photoshopping you is shallow.

The question is: are you having a good time when you hang out with them, or are you 'trying' to have a good time when you are hanging out with them. I find that my pals that I hang with after work and on the weekends are the ones that "good things" happen when I am with them, with no effort at all.

You might be finding out that you don't like the people you hang out with right now, and that is okay- sometimes you just gotta move on and be you
    But honestly- dont let it bother you. There are the Paris Hilton's of the world and then there are the other great ladies of the world.

Comment

Just be yourself and if they don't like it then the heck with em.
      [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
      Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

I would say 50/50...she's a bombshell of some sort....I had an issue with her before that caused me to take her off my friends list, she wasn't answering my emails..then came time to clean house (which I sometimes do with people who I don't stay in touch with)

I deleted some people....and she added me right back on.

She has lot of snobby friends though, that I can attest to. I was just wondering she didn't want to put that photo up, because I wasn't one of the "Beautiful" people she hangs with.

There's this other guy she's friendzoned...but she seems to adore him, even in a platonic way....not really worried about it, but I think she might be a little "nutzo"

Believe it or not, the reason she started associating with me, because she's into gaming.

Also...there's a couple of other dudes..that apparently don't like me....I get the feeling they think I'm competition or not deserving to talk tothe women in their circle of friends so they feel the need to "C-block" me when I'm trying to make idle chit chat with some of the ladies.

It doesn't bother me, because I'm not going to fight over a chick.

So there's this circle of male and female friends...everyone is single,unattached....and sometimes no honor among some of the men.

There was this one time when I was invited out by some people...and THOSE people said to feel free to bring along some OTHER friends. So invited some ladies and men.

One of the ladies...was apparently dating someone in our group..I did not know this....but apparently the dude caught wind of it when he was OUT of town....he was getting ready to move and relocate.....why? Because he MET a chick when he was visiting said town on vacation, and decided to MOVE there for that chick.

He calls MY friend up, to relay a message to me to "back off, they are dating"

And I was like "Does she know that? LOL" And I was like "I thought you were already seeing someone.

Dude was overly possessive that's for sure.

It's like being back in HIGH SCHOOL for cryin' out loud. But at times....I dunno, there some "passive aggressive" crap people have pulled in my past that kind of hurt me.

It's really upsetting when you find out what they REALLY think about you through their actions...of course they'll lie to you to their face.

Comment

People actions speak louder then words my friend. Maybe you could go up to the person you are having trouble with and be direct. Ask them what all the BS is about and be prepared for the answer.

Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

My buddies and I have a rule- you can C-Block all you like, but dont expect me to stop.

And another thing, just because you are "dating" someone doesnt mean I wont try. This "committed" "not committed" code phrase book is just BS. If you have to tell someone you are dating a girl, you and that girl arent that tight. I havent had to keep track of people I have dated, and only twice have I been surprised- the rest I kinda knew they would leave or they would be faithful.

The way I see it, if she cheats on me, you did me a favor man. If she doesnt, I get to laugh at you for trying. No reason to get all amped at all.

Tony, I'd date everyone I could under the sun if I were you. And if someone wants to physically attack you over it, stand your ground and then let him look like an idiot. It's amazing what happens when you dont flinch or you push back on peopel that think you wont push back- they usually get fearful and back down.

just my two cents.

Hammy

Comment

Originally posted by Duke{CLR} View Post
              People actions speak louder then words my friend. Maybe you could go up to the person you are having trouble with and be direct. Ask them what all the BS is about and be prepared for the answer.
              I emailed them about it, but not getting a response...hm...go figure. Guess they're afraid to tell me.

Comment

Originally posted by Evil_T0NY View Post
                I emailed them about it, but not getting a response...hm...go figure. Guess they're afraid to tell me.
                Face to Face they can't ignore you.

Comment

Face to Face they can't ignore you.
                  Well, guess time I see them....which not sure when....that would be opportunity. She'll probably wind up playing dumb or something.

"What picture?" or "Not sure, I have so many pics in my camera!"

Guys are always asking to take photos with her all the time, the one time I do it...she leaves me out of it. But yet she invites me out to parties....weird.

Comment

Face your problem and move on.

All this As the Lair Turns drama would be give me a headache. Are you 14 years old? No. Man up, talk to whoever involved and move on.
                    [this is where my funky sig would go. But I don't have one.
                    So all you get is this crappy text]

Comment

Just be yourself and if they don't like it then the heck with em.
                      +1 cant add anything else to that answer.
                      [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i61/2HARDKOR/maj_massacre.jpg[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by BigTwinky View Post
                        Face your problem and move on.

All this As the Lair Turns drama would be give me a headache. Are you 14 years old? No. Man up, talk to whoever involved and move on.
                        I did...she told me she looked "Poopy" in the photo, that's why she didn't use it.

Using the word "Poopy" did make her, more or less.....look 14. lol.

Comment

ROFL...yeah, poopy ain't really a sexy word.

Comment

Originally posted by BigTwinky View Post
                            ROFL...yeah, poopy ain't really a sexy word.
                            Well, she tries to be lady-like I guess. lol
                            I dunno, Im just having a hard time buying she was putting up every photo taken with other people, but me. ...

I dunno, not sure if she's ashamed of being seen with a dork or something....kinda weird. Dunno, maybe I'm over reacting...I'll gether next time for another photo op lol

Comment

Personal opinion... worrying or spending more than 10 secs thinking about something like this is a waste of time.

As you have confronted her about it, you have two choices. If you value the friendship, then learn to live with the situation that you won't be in pics.
                              If you are just friends for convenience because it gives you something to do on Saturday nights, no longer associate with her.

Its your situation to deal with, but I think you are putting too much thought into this already.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,184   Posts: 269,831   Members: 6,182   Active Members: 5
                              Welcome to our newest member, newiron09.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to BF4 new easter egg.. need to know moriss code
                                by newiron09
                                BTW on iOS use "Light Conversation", its an app from an artist...he spreaded it for light arrangements(stories in lights) in a city...propably...
                                15 Sep 2024, 09:24 AM
                              • Reply to Otterbox is 10 years old
                                by newiron09
                                Having tried many cases I've given up on expensive ones. Not convinced they are significantly better than an inexpensive gel case for 1/10 the money....
                                15 Sep 2024, 09:20 AM
                              Working...
                              X