Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Charles Barkley in trouble again !

http://www.azcentral.com/community/g...kley31-ON.html

Former Phoenix Suns player and NBA star Charles Barkley told police he was in a hurry to receive oral sex from a female passenger when he ran through a stop sign drunk early Wednesday, a police report states.

The report, released late Wednesday by Gilbert police, details how Barkley not only made candid references to his impending rendezvous with an unnamed woman for oral sex, but also how he at least half-seriously implored a civilian police employee to help him get out of the DUI bust.

The 11-time NBA All-Star was arrested, cited and released on suspicion of misdemeanor DUI and being impaired to the slightest degree. Gilbert police Lt. Pete Smith pulled over Barkley's black Infiniti SUV at 1:30 a.m. after it rolled through a stop sign at about 10 mph near 75th Street and 6th Avenue in Scottsdale.

"He was very respectful and very cooperative," said Gilbert police Lt. Eric Shuhandler. "It was a very routine DUI arrest."

Smith was one of dozens of East Valley DUI Taskforce officers from 10 different police agencies who have been combing area streets for suspected drunk drivers since Thanksgiving. Barkley's was one of 90 DUI arrests made Tuesday night in Scottsdale alone.

In a statement to The Associated Press, Barkley said he was "disappointed that I put myself in that situation. The Scottsdale police were fantastic. Now it is a legal matter and I will not comment any further as it is a legal matter."

The reference to Scottsdale police reflects Barkley's apparent lack of knowledge about the regional DUI task force and how the arresting officer's department assumes jurisdiction for an arrest no matter where it occurred.

Smith was in an unmarked patrol car when the SUV roll passed the stop sign, the police report states. The SUV stopped just south of the intersection and a female climbed into the passenger seat.

Smith pulled over Barkley, who blocked the southbound lane and had bloodshot, watery eyes and had the smell of alcohol on his breath, the report states.

"I asked if he had been drinking and he said, 'Yes I have,'" Smith writes in the report. Barkley then admitted to having a "couple" drinks.

Smith gave Barkley a field sobriety test, which he failed, Shuhandler said. At the advice of his body guard, who Barkley said was a police officer, the basketball star refused to take a portable breathalyzer test but submitted to a blood test.

Those results will not be available for another week.

While being processed at the East Valley DUI Taskforce command post, Barkley told police, "I was going to drive around the corner and get" oral sex, the report states. He explained he had engaged in oral sex with the same woman last week, the report added.

He then told civilian employee, "I'll tattoo your name on my ass" if it would get him out of the DUI, according to the report.

Shortly before leaving the command post in a taxi cab because his SUV was towed, Barkley shook hands with several officers, Shuhandler said.

Nicknamed "Sir Charles," Barkley was an 11-time NBA All-Star and league MVP in 1993. He played 16 NBA seasons for the Philadelphia 76ers, Phoenix Suns and Houston Rockets, and played on the USA Olympic "Dream Team" in 1992 and 1996.

Haha, tattoo the guys name on his butt ... hahahah ....
    Oh if a man tried to take his time on Earth and prove before he died what one man's life could be worth, well I wonder what would happen to this world ? - Harry Chapin

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,184   Posts: 269,831   Members: 6,182   Active Members: 5
Welcome to our newest member, newiron09.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to BF4 new easter egg.. need to know moriss code
    by newiron09
    BTW on iOS use "Light Conversation", its an app from an artist...he spreaded it for light arrangements(stories in lights) in a city...propably...
    15 Sep 2024, 09:24 AM
  • Reply to Otterbox is 10 years old
    by newiron09
    Having tried many cases I've given up on expensive ones. Not convinced they are significantly better than an inexpensive gel case for 1/10 the money....
    15 Sep 2024, 09:20 AM
Working...
X