Go Steelers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go Steelers!

A rough game...it went from a sure win to a probable loss...but the Steeler's offense actually won it for them! Anyway, it was a great match, and even greater since the Steelers won!

Yes it was, an excellent game.
    [IMG]http://thepebkac.net/images/sigs/Outdoors_sig.jpg[/IMG]
    Like the community? Donate here:
    [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate[/URL]

Comment

Oh.
      My.
      God.

As a life long Steeler fan I have to say that was the best football Game I have ever seen. I hope every sports fan gets to experience the feeling I had when Santonio came down with that last TD and the replay was upheld. Just maybe not at the expence of my beloved balck and gold!

One last time....

Here we go Steelers, Here we go!!!!!!

Comment

This Super Bowl set a new record for the most penalties.
        And that was a hell of an interception and run back.
        Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
        Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
        I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
        Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

I was rooting for the steelers after those desert dwellers knocked out my beloved Eagles.

Comment

gg.
            Hit 'em like comic books, kaboom! pow pow!

Comment

That Santonio Holmes catch gave me goosebumps

The same kind I get when I see Dwight Clarke catching a Montana ball against Dallas.....

100+ in penalty yards = the loss of the game for the Cardinals in my opinion.

I liked the attitudes of both teams- best Super Bowl in recent memory.

Comment

Yup

Originally posted by Hammy View Post
                That Santonio Holmes catch gave me goosebumps
                Yeah, after the one before went through his hands, I didn't think another opportunity was going to come around. He made a great catch, and Ben made a perfect throw, inches above the hands of one of the three defenders who were there!

Comment

Originally posted by Apache Warrior View Post
                  This Super Bowl set a new record for the most penalties.
                  And that was a hell of an interception and run back.
                  Apache
                  Watch a replay of that and you'll see that the best block that Harrison got was by #21 of the CARDINALS!!! He's a defensive player for the Cards that got too far out on the field and slowed up Fitzgerald so that he couldn't bring Harrison down until he had barely broken the end zone. If Fitzgerald doesn't get slowed down Harrison doesn't score and the whole game would have been different.

Update: According to NFL rules since there was a personal foul against Arizona on the play before the interception Pitt would actually been able to run a play even had Harrison gone down before scoring. Tomlin probably would have gone for the field goal though.

Comment

YouTube - Pittsburgh Steelers Super Bowl Six Pack: Super Bowl Commercial

Comment

heh

Too bad the guy's voice is so cheesy. They had an ok idea...

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,184   Posts: 269,831   Members: 6,182   Active Members: 5
                      Welcome to our newest member, newiron09.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to BF4 new easter egg.. need to know moriss code
                        by newiron09
                        BTW on iOS use "Light Conversation", its an app from an artist...he spreaded it for light arrangements(stories in lights) in a city...propably...
                        15 Sep 2024, 09:24 AM
                      • Reply to Otterbox is 10 years old
                        by newiron09
                        Having tried many cases I've given up on expensive ones. Not convinced they are significantly better than an inexpensive gel case for 1/10 the money....
                        15 Sep 2024, 09:20 AM
                      Working...
                      X