Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is nothing like BF2...it is 3rd person, only 3 classes, 2 teams. You get to create ur own hero and as you level up, you can by items/clothing from store. There is jeeps, tanks, and planes. Extremely cartoony, but fun environment to play in. One thing I like is 3 people can go on the plane (Pilot, and 2 ppl can sit on either wing and use their own weapons). Power-ups and self healing is good. Snipers are like rogues as well....they can go invisible and use a knife to sneak up and stab players.

All around really fun online game to play

Comment

Originally posted by Zantheus View Post
      It is nothing like BF2...it is 3rd person, only 3 classes, 2 teams. You get to create ur own hero and as you level up, you can by items/clothing from store. There is jeeps, tanks, and planes. Extremely cartoony, but fun environment to play in. One thing I like is 3 people can go on the plane (Pilot, and 2 ppl can sit on either wing and use their own weapons). Power-ups and self healing is good. Snipers are like rogues as well....they can go invisible and use a knife to sneak up and stab players.

All around really fun online game to play
      Got my key and installing. Must admit, i hate 3rd person games.

Comment

bah! i want my key!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
          bah! i want my key!!!!
          U got ur Quake Live key.....the gaming gods hate u for being the only one to have that so u wont get one for this

Comment

Arrr.... I didn't get my key (yet)

We’ve started sending out Beta Keys | Battlefield Heroes - Free to Play, Cartoon Shooter

Hello everyone,

As some of our more devoted Twitter followers will have noticed, we have already sent out FOUR THOUSAND Beta Keys since yesterday.

These first Beta Keys are being sent to those who previously signed up for the BF Heroes Beta through QA Boss a while back.

We?re just getting started but we expect to accelerate the rate at which we distribute keys over the next few weeks.

Like we said in the earlier announcement, when all the keys for the QA Boss sign-ups have been sent out we plan to start sending them to those who signed up on our very own site.

When we reach this milestone we will definitely let you know. To those of you on the forums( you know who you are), if you did not sign up through QA Boss you don?t need to keep checking your email. Check back to our site regularly, sign up to the RSS feed, have a chat with others on the forums. Your time will come!

The Battlefield Heroes Team

Comment

Originally posted by juneau View Post
              Signed up, but i'll only be playing when i'm not busy on the WaW server.
              I havent seen you since last wednesday.

I call Bullcarp!

Comment

LOL you never saw him on cause when Juneau and I are on trying to get the server going, no one is home

Comment

LOL you never saw him on cause when Juneau and I are on trying to get the server going, no one is home
                  Exactly, We play the WaW unsociable hours when nobdy else is online for whatever reason. Usually around 10pm GMT for me. Then i get back at around 2am GMT for an hour of extra fun.

I've actually played this beta twice now. Doubt i'll bother with it when it's gone gold.

Comment

They just added new map today and gave out 4000 store credits to everyone...my character looks UBER now

Comment

i didnt have to sign for a new beta as i was previous beta player all i have to do was sign in to the site and start playing.
                      Hit 'em like comic books, kaboom! pow pow!

Comment

They just added new map today and gave out 4000 store credits to everyone...my character looks UBER now
                        I got that yesterday. I almost made mine a campy sailor.

Comment

Just got my beta key.

After all this time I had forgotten all about it.
                          A change of Pace.
                          "All the fun of a clan without the BS" - Cain

Comment

I got mine too! Maybe I haven't found the key command yet but is there a "run" command. I think I was to hyped for this game but...... Kinda......um lame????? I'm going back to give it a try again...

Comment

Got my key today.

1. Day off tomorrow - check!
                              2. Wife out of town - check!
                              3. Yard work can wait at least another day - check!

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmie2 View Post
                                just signed up for a key, thinking of using multiple emails and just giving any extra keys to you guys

I think you owe me and ryan(different ryan) one gimmie

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,184   Posts: 269,831   Members: 6,182   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, newiron09.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to BF4 new easter egg.. need to know moriss code
                                  by newiron09
                                  BTW on iOS use "Light Conversation", its an app from an artist...he spreaded it for light arrangements(stories in lights) in a city...propably...
                                  15 Sep 2024, 09:24 AM
                                • Reply to Otterbox is 10 years old
                                  by newiron09
                                  Having tried many cases I've given up on expensive ones. Not convinced they are significantly better than an inexpensive gel case for 1/10 the money....
                                  15 Sep 2024, 09:20 AM
                                Working...
                                X