X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mapped Swine Flu Outbreaks

Outbreaks of Swine Flu Mapped

The 4 horsemen?

Population density...this kind of thing will only get more common.

Comment

Intresting none in Africa or east asia. I wonder why....Maybe no statistics from that area, or stuff like Muslim prohibition against pork?

Comment

In reality though is this any worse than any flu outbreak? People die from flu every year. It is a known strain so those vaccinated or infected will have some immunity. Those in the UK are responding to treatment. This could be another bird flu scare
        Jaspurr

[img]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y56/vitopagano/jaspurr.jpg[/img]

Comment

Juspurr up here the word is the strain does get wiped out by a specific drug, atm the name does not come to mind.
          The NHS up here has plenty of stock of it, so I dont see it taking hold.
          I think they are looking for a more specific anti-virual drug to produce anti-bodies from.

I'm not insane. I'm just overwhelming!

·····••••• Support Cainslair. Donate here!•••••·····
          ·····••••• and get extra options! •••••·····

Comment

30,000 people die in the US every year from common influenza. It is good to keep track of this virus and try to reduce its spread as much as possible, but we have to keep it in perspective.
            [url]http://bf4stats.com/ps3/andy_uranium[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by Sirex View Post
              Juspurr up here the word is the strain does get wiped out by a specific drug, atm the name does not come to mind.
              I think they are looking for a more specific anti-virual drug to produce anti-bodies from.
              We have enough tami flu for about 2/3 of the population. A specific vaccine may take 6 months to develop and manufacture enough worth having by which time we will be into normal flu season and the strains will have changed. God I love being back in the NHS. I get fed lots of useless information.
              Jaspurr

[img]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y56/vitopagano/jaspurr.jpg[/img]

Comment

lmao I'm the same, I'm part of aapct up here (Ayrshire and Arran), not as medical thou
                but I still get to know all the lil details due to the community practices I'm part of.

TBH I think the best way we will deal with this is isolation and prevention...

I'm not insane. I'm just overwhelming!

·····••••• Support Cainslair. Donate here!•••••·····
                ·····••••• and get extra options! •••••·····

Comment

Originally posted by Sirex View Post
                  Tamiflu

Comment

As much as I like that map, its not being updated anymore.

maps.google.com

enter Swine Flu

Select the map by L

THAT one is being updated regularly.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,184   Posts: 269,831   Members: 6,182   Active Members: 5
                    Welcome to our newest member, newiron09.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to BF4 new easter egg.. need to know moriss code
                      by newiron09
                      BTW on iOS use "Light Conversation", its an app from an artist...he spreaded it for light arrangements(stories in lights) in a city...propably...
                      15 Sep 2024, 09:24 AM
                    • Reply to Otterbox is 10 years old
                      by newiron09
                      Having tried many cases I've given up on expensive ones. Not convinced they are significantly better than an inexpensive gel case for 1/10 the money....
                      15 Sep 2024, 09:20 AM
                    Working...
                    X