No announcement yet.

Fantasy Football 2009!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My favorite team is the Steelers. They lost 4 in a row, I lost 4 in a row. Tonight they lost their 5th straight......

TROY, WHY DID YOU DO THE MADDEN COVER!?!?

Comment

You made some nice moves this week. You have a Projected Points advantage. Good luck!

but not to much!
      A change of Pace.
      "All the fun of a clan without the BS" - Cain

Comment

I needed an opponent this past week. I had more points than anyone on the bye by about 30.

-Rand
        [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
        Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Now comes the part also where you wonder if your stud players are even gonna go the whole game because their teams have locked up their playoff spots. Guys like Peyton Manning and Dallas Clark are iffy this time of year.

In last years championship game my starting qb only played til half time.

Good luck to you, too. (But a little bit less than for me! )

Comment

Originally posted by Rand{CLR} View Post
            I needed an opponent this past week. I had more points than anyone on the bye by about 30.

-Rand
            Premature epointulator!

Comment

Originally posted by JohnyRico View Post
              Now comes the part also where you wonder if your stud players are even gonna go the whole game because their teams have locked up their playoff spots. Guys like Peyton Manning and Dallas Clark are iffy this time of year.

In last years championship game my starting qb only played til half time.

Good luck to you, too. (But a little bit less than for me! )
              Yeah - it's also a pain in the butt for the Pool I'm in. You have to wonder when a team is going to give up a game to rest players. Teams that have already locked up a Playoff birth, or a bye, don't have anything to play for.
              A change of Pace.

Comment

Well, I guess the Colts are still going for it. Manning and Clark had big games! Glad I benched their defence though. And Maurice Jones-Drew is an animal.

Comment

And Maurice Jones-Drew is an animal.
                  I actually have him in 3 of my 4 FFL leagues
                  [this is where my funky sig would go. But I don't have one.
                  So all you get is this crappy text]

Comment

the only thing left for me is...fighting for 5th place

and that old saying of..."third time is the charm" was rightt.
                    Hit 'em like comic books, kaboom! pow pow!

Comment

i didnt make the playoffs cause i lost by 1 point........its ok maybe next year.
                      [IMG]http://i562.photobucket.com/albums/ss69/chris2118/battlefield_3copy.jpg[/IMG]
                      X...Noob Slasher...X

Comment

Well, I guess the Colts are still going for it. Manning and Clark had big games! Glad I benched their defence though. And Maurice Jones-Drew is an animal.
                        What a serious butt-whooping you laid on me today....
                        A change of Pace.

Comment

unless Favre has a decent 4th quarter, I think my push for the finals is coming at an end tonight.

Comment

I dunno; I need a bit more than 8 points between the two guys who go tomorrow, and with my luck they'll both play and get 7 combined. They're only predicted for 15 so who knows.

-Rand
                            [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
                            Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

As of MONDAY MORNING...

Again, Twink making the most of his match-ups !!

Comment

If I do win this one, it will be by a hair! I love this type of game though.

If i would of started Warner instead of Favre, I would of had 10 or so extra points in there. But now? 8 point lead. And two players in MNF for my opponent, BUT both players are not normally fantasy studs.

GL Rand

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,184   Posts: 269,831   Members: 6,182   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, newiron09.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to BF4 new easter egg.. need to know moriss code
                                  by newiron09
                                  BTW on iOS use "Light Conversation", its an app from an artist...he spreaded it for light arrangements(stories in lights) in a city...propably...
                                  15 Sep 2024, 09:24 AM
                                • Reply to Otterbox is 10 years old
                                  by newiron09
                                  Having tried many cases I've given up on expensive ones. Not convinced they are significantly better than an inexpensive gel case for 1/10 the money....
                                  15 Sep 2024, 09:20 AM
                                Working...
                                X