LOL The Weather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL The Weather

Man it's 41 degrees here in beautyful downtown Lumberton, Texas and raining with a 90% all day today and 90% all day tommorrow with the tempetures for both days will be at its highest a wopping 45 degrees. Sad part I will be out working in it both days. I would lay off from work but will lose the holiday pay and I cannot afford that.
    I wished I had made up a batch of spiced tea too take to work but I guess coffee will have to do, Oh Man the horror of it all ( DANG RAILROAD ). :P

You got to love the elements. Currently 37f here. It was 21f last night though. Brrrrrrrr.

Comment

Originally posted by juneau
      You got to love the elements. Currently 37f here. It was 21f last night though. Brrrrrrrr.

I'll bet you guy's get that high humdity like we during the winter season. It my say 45 degrees but with the humdity factored in it's more like 40 degrees.

Comment

could be worse...

it could be take your wife to work day.

Its raining... What happens if I push this lever over ? What do all these colorful buttons do ? Where is the steering wheel on this thing ??

Comment

Originally posted by (DSP)-Bar
          could be worse...it could be take your wife to work day.
          I would call in sick and I work for myself...
          Jaspurr

[img]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y56/vitopagano/jaspurr.jpg[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by (DSP)-Bar
            could be worse...

it could be take your wife to work day.

Its raining... What happens if I push this lever over ? What do all these colorful buttons do ? Where is the steering wheel on this thing ??

it could be take your wife to work day. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! !!!!!!

Comment

No harsh elemental weather here, but on Thanksgiving it was 75, and it was 44 yesterday. 31 degree difference in one day is pretty radical.

-Rand
              [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
              Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

All I know is it isn't snowing so I'm PISSED OFF!

Comment

Its was a nice 79 degrees today and will be the same tomorrow and the day after that and the day after that and so on and so on.

gosh I love FL

Comment

Originally posted by IceBluLady
                    Its was a nice 79 degrees today and will be the same tomorrow and the day after that and the day after that and so on and so on.

gosh I love FL

Comment

Originally posted by IceBluLady

gosh I love FL
                      That wouldn't suit me at all. I love seasonal weather. Well, apart from the rain.

Comment

lol while icelady is enjoying her holidays in a hot spring weather, us over the north are freezing our butts.

36*F here in NY
                        Hit 'em like comic books, kaboom! pow pow!

Comment

Originally posted by CorPoraL KiLLa
                          lol while icelady is enjoying her holidays in a hot spring weather, us over the north are freezing our butts.

36*F here in NY

36... lucky guy...

31 but feels like 27 from the weather channel says.

Comment

I use to live in Ohio I do not miss the 4 seasons, I like just the one summer

Comment

in louisiana our harsh weather would be the uber leet humidity in the summer. when i go run in the afternoon, i am soaked with sweat!

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,184   Posts: 269,831   Members: 6,182   Active Members: 5
                              Welcome to our newest member, newiron09.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to BF4 new easter egg.. need to know moriss code
                                by newiron09
                                BTW on iOS use "Light Conversation", its an app from an artist...he spreaded it for light arrangements(stories in lights) in a city...propably...
                                15 Sep 2024, 09:24 AM
                              • Reply to Otterbox is 10 years old
                                by newiron09
                                Having tried many cases I've given up on expensive ones. Not convinced they are significantly better than an inexpensive gel case for 1/10 the money....
                                15 Sep 2024, 09:20 AM
                              Working...
                              X