Making pictures by folding paper.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Making pictures by folding paper.

I first saw this photo in another forum that I vist and I was about to called it photoshop. I know a few things about photoshop and texture paper overlay cause I use them to make vintage photos.

Upon digging more info and carefull wording on google. (paper fold photoshop) This person blew me out of the water...

Artist Folds Paper To Create Pictures - Geekologie"Each piece takes about a week's worth of work and can sell for up to $6,000."

Simon Schubert - Google Images

And for somereason, I thought they were regular paper size but I found this photo to be a wall size paper. Either way better then anything I could had done

Cool. I wonder how he does the folds, like does he have a set of tools (ie., small rollers [double edged for railings...], etc.) or what?

Comment

Wow!
      [SIZE=1][B]"Now more than ever the people are responsible for the character of their Congress. If that body be ignorant, reckless, and corrupt, it is because the people tolerate ignorance, recklessness, and corruption." ~President James Garfield[/B][/SIZE]
      <<< Please [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]donate[/URL] >>>

Comment

Comment

BURN THE WITCH!!
          That is very impressive. I dont really understand it though.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,184   Posts: 269,831   Members: 6,182   Active Members: 5
          Welcome to our newest member, newiron09.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to BF4 new easter egg.. need to know moriss code
            by newiron09
            BTW on iOS use "Light Conversation", its an app from an artist...he spreaded it for light arrangements(stories in lights) in a city...propably...
            15 Sep 2024, 09:24 AM
          • Reply to Otterbox is 10 years old
            by newiron09
            Having tried many cases I've given up on expensive ones. Not convinced they are significantly better than an inexpensive gel case for 1/10 the money....
            15 Sep 2024, 09:20 AM
          Working...
          X